dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i wouldnt complain id welcome it
My dad just went down for his heart cath so sittin in the waiting room.
it will be fine
they had me in there a half hour in and out because they saw too much and that stents wasnt gonna work
so longer than that means they can do some good
The hate is strong for any new cartridge that’s successful and gains popularity quickly, which seems to happen much faster these days with social media and the internet full of information. I have shot a lot of different calibers and I can honestly say that the 6.5 CM is one of the easiest to shoot long range because of its ballistic coefficient and resistance to wind drift. Pair that with low recoil and a short bolt throw and it’s a fantastic round to chamber and shoot. I don’t own one, but I wouldn’t care what anyone would think if I did.
the husky guys still complain about the 500i being thirsty lol
You need a hobby. Have you thought about chainsaws?
lol he does pretty good at what he does lol

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice

I have two 270s and never felt the need for any of the short action or gee whiz cartridges
Got a mid-1970s model 70 Winchester in 7mm magnum.
Probably overkill for down here, but its done everything I asked of it.
Gave $250 for it back in the mid 90s from my high school drafting teacher.

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@3browns are the black flies bad in your area ? Pretty bad right now and all of may is bad, they’re alive and biting late this season

No they aren’t this year but I haven’t been in the deep bush either

The mosquitoes weren’t particularly bad and even the no see ums and white socks weren’t an issue

I just wondering if the near constant rain was too much and disrupted their hatching cycles and stuff

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
8:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No they aren’t this year but I haven’t been in the deep bush either

The mosquitoes weren’t particularly bad and even the no see ums and white socks weren’t an issue

I just wondering if the near constant rain was too much and disrupted their hatching cycles and stuff
The no see ums come out in the 10-14c degree range here, mosquito’s are still bad too

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
12:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I rubbed my nuts on that saw.
It liked it.
Ask Nic.
Did he sniff it 🤦‍♂️
Yer stupid landmark tree ain't nuthin' but firewood to muh 066...

Yeh… but , I agree it’s a sycamore it will grow again 🤔🤷‍♂️🤣

But meanwhile it’s still a shame 🤦‍♂️
Morning Fellas! Then there’s this chit I get into…
View attachment 391860
I got one tomorrow, not the same tight places, but a tight deadline … 1.5 days 🤷‍♂️ I guess we will see if anyone’s a 🤡
Btw pics will follow tomorrow and the day after.
It may well go well or irpt may go slow
I think I would go for 2days to be safe
But your see in the pics tomorrow 😉🤞
Checking in. Some body please cane that *dipstickt kid for cutting down that tree. Look nice work but for fukks' sake could ya have found some thing other than a 200yr old landmark. Kids these days... do damm near anything just to get their name out there.
In other news I finished the rebuild on the Crapsman 2.3 for my engineer buddy. It's a nice little saw. Vintage 1972 Poulan back when they built em right. Dude had *s-wordt the bed messing with the carb and some people shouldn't have tools. Really starting to like wrenching on saws. Guess I better buy some more tools.
Have a great day.
Kids will be kids . Well that what there moms will say.!!,🤦‍♂️
But I’ve different views of the last kid to take his moms car for a drive. !,!!!!…. Never said much that I know of.!,,! Apart from all was going well until the second time around the block … time always tells. 3 guys later looking at the car with no info as to why it won’t start..
then the guy with no background of whys etc… says misfuel … well I never… the dam kid took it for a drive and put petrol in a diesel ( common rail) and it sat for 5months 🤷‍♂️🤡🤦‍♂️😡
Fûck kid lied thru his teef and didn’t have the sacks to say what he’d been up to… but watched him mom struggle to figure out why it wasn’t starting

Anyhow, if his mom was out, I’d get @dall out for a sack kicking session … but guess what … mom still thinks he’s an angle ( silly fûcking female bovine)
Another 5.3 with a broken lifter.
I guess you’re the man to know and to fix it good 👍😉 shame you couldn’t look at the bovines car above 🤪. You’d have figured it out dimmed quickly 😉
My dad just went down for his heart cath so sittin in the waiting room.
This sucks,
But 🤞hopefully it’s all good ..