Country flag

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Aren't you supposed to be up north making toys for all the good little boys and girls??
I think your mechanical reindeer also needs studs or hex headed short sheet metal screws, just sayin!

You heard of Bad Santa?

Well I’m not him…

lol 😂

The winter tires are studded and cost more per tire than my studded car tires

😬

IMG_1616.jpeg

Last edited:

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
7:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks today I'm 53 as of 5:07am
Getting my great nephew ready for deer season
I got him this new .270 Mossberg Patriot for 200.00 from a friend View attachment 391880
Really nice budget rifle fluted barrel,fluted bolt and accutrigger probably 1 1/2 pounds very crisp.
He was looking at 6.5 creedmore and I looked them up there's a lot of hate for them for some reason View attachment 391877View attachment 391878
View attachment 391883
I've never shot a 6.5 creedmoreView attachment 391879
Happy Birthday Czed

Jscb1b

Mister Slapnut
Local time
4:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did he sniff it 🤦‍♂️

Yeh… but , I agree it’s a sycamore it will grow again 🤔🤷‍♂️🤣

But meanwhile it’s still a shame 🤦‍♂️

I got one tomorrow, not the same tight places, but a tight deadline … 1.5 days 🤷‍♂️ I guess we will see if anyone’s a 🤡
Btw pics will follow tomorrow and the day after.
It may well go well or irpt may go slow
I think I would go for 2days to be safe
But your see in the pics tomorrow 😉🤞

Kids will be kids . Well that what there moms will say.!!,🤦‍♂️
But I’ve different views of the last kid to take his moms car for a drive. !,!!!!…. Never said much that I know of.!,,! Apart from all was going well until the second time around the block … time always tells. 3 guys later looking at the car with no info as to why it won’t start..
then the guy with no background of whys etc… says misfuel … well I never… the dam kid took it for a drive and put petrol in a diesel ( common rail) and it sat for 5months 🤷‍♂️🤡🤦‍♂️😡
Fûck kid lied thru his teef and didn’t have the sacks to say what he’d been up to… but watched him mom struggle to figure out why it wasn’t starting

Anyhow, if his mom was out, I’d get @dall out for a sack kicking session … but guess what … mom still thinks he’s an angle ( silly fûcking female bovine)

I guess you’re the man to know and to fix it good 👍😉 shame you couldn’t look at the bovines car above 🤪. You’d have figured it out dimmed quickly 😉

This sucks,
But 🤞hopefully it’s all good ..
I took my dad's jeep out bouncing through the desert. I got it STUCK!!!!! I went to tell him what I did and needed his help. He laughed at me. I have never felt that low ever again.

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Whats with the 6.5 Creedmoor hate? I don't own one, just didn't realize there was such a stigma around them.
Because it was so over hyped. You would think because of all the positive article touting it as 200% better at everything than anything ever was, would get some pushback from other cartridge owners. It is a good cartridge, but there are many that also do what it does. Most are just sick of hearing about it. So it gets made fun of. There really isn't anything new ballistically that doesn't already exist. Imagine being a gun rag journalist and have to make something seem interesting every month, when it is not.

So they fire up the hype train, one side says less filling, the other side says tastes great. No such thing as bad press, anything that keeps people talking about something, keeps it relevant. At least in the marketing world, and at budlight....

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Because it was so over hyped. You would think because of all the positive article touting it as 200% better at everything than anything ever was, would get some pushback from other cartridge owners. It is a good cartridge, but there are many that also do what it does. Most are just sick of hearing about it. So it gets made fun of. There really isn't anything new ballistically that doesn't already exist. Imagine being a gun rag journalist and have to make something seem interesting every month, when it is not.

So they fire up the hype train, one side says less filling, the other side says tastes great. No such thing as bad press, anything that keeps people talking about something, keeps it relevant. At least in the marketing world, and at budlight....
Sounds to me like your a little gay jealous.

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok, so they couldn’t do the stents so my Dad needs a quadruple bypass. Not what we wanted to hear.
Sorry to hear lineman. Still in our thoughts and prayers. Those procedures have become normal protocol. I'm sure all will be good. For now you keep your head in the game up on them poles. Got it!!