Not So Pro 3

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
2:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm trying to decide if I should remove the old shingles from the house where I'm re-roofing, or just trim off the edges and roof over them.
Always remove and replace on your own house, working for someone else… ‘ other story.
A deck party might be a better idea after that much rain.
Hard to break in the new cornhole tables on the deck.

IMG_9096.jpeg

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had a fun time with the fam for a couple hours, drive in the country looking at the colours and 3 stops at different markets. T and E got different baking and some fresh hutterite donuts. I got some Pea/Radish micro greens and some other veggies. There was an antique / collector at one the last time we were there and E was in his glory shopping through old Hot Wheels packs; very bummed they weren’t there this time.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
8:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening boys and ……

I’ve been standing on a land rover for the last 4hrs ( as it’s a 6’6” platform, and I’m 6’4 with a reach of 2ft more and with a ms180 16” bar) and cutting any branches back and making sure a 13ft high truck with a crane on the back can pass underneath and not get bashed by branches on the sides.etc..

Anyhow bath is done food is done and beer is being consumed
Edit this thing/sculpture, made from granite needs to be lifted and taken to its buyer

It cost a lot of money.. 🤔🙄

Attachments

• IMG_5745.jpeg
    IMG_5745.jpeg
    445 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5744.jpeg
    IMG_5744.jpeg
    456.3 KB · Views: 2

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
7:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hows the sport weekend going for the kids Adam?
Mixed. Thanks for asking Randy.
Two heavy defeats, 6 nil and 5 nil, primarily due to goalkeeping errors. That kid ain't got what it takes unfortunately, and his mum probably needs proper telling coz she's solo and putting in a lot of money and time at this point and doesn't seem to see it with her own eyes.

And two good wins, 3 -1 and 2 nil up.
Two more games today and it's off home.
Team also voted the boy captain, which is nice coz he does take some hits for them.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
3:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 391496
Here’s the difference..
One of the biggest differences architect shingles do aside from aesthetics and looking a helluva lot better than 3-tabs, is help hide *s-wordty roof framing when framers don’t crown rafters after they load up a set on sawhorses, pattern whether birdsmouth and tails or cantilever, and cut ‘em. And crowning rafters is about as basic of Framing 101 as it gets…but some framers/saw man just don’t give a fukk.

Of course that same crowning theory doesn’t apply to pre-built trusses.

Gullet

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That’s your son you know
I'm not sure why Dall is so sensitive about his "Buck & Plunge" Surgery?
It's not like we would make fun of him here?

Actually I think his choice may have been Hereditary... cause his Mom sure didnt have a problem with "Bucking or Plunging"!

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm trying to decide if I should remove the old shingles from the house where I'm re-roofing, or just trim off the edges and roof over them.
only lazy guberment employees shingle over shingle
Morning gentlemen, and @dall

Been raining for two days straight here now. I'm over it. My backyard is a swamp. Supposed to get some decent weather this week. Hopefully dry and sunny enough to where I can get some firewood in the house, without it being too soggy. It's nice and seasoned, but wet as hell from all this rain.
you need a couple more weeks of it and then snow
Not me. I got off work at 7:00am and when i got home i changed the oil and rotated the tires on my truck and changed the wife’s oil.

Maybe later i’ll rotate the wife tires, if ya know what i mean 😄
she will say her tires need replaced before winter lol
Remove and replace
right teach
we will learn these slackers
Then here's me I don't get to travel much im in wood county wv today
I got a free trip to blennerhassett island View attachment 391526
They have 2 million plus in black walnut View attachment 391527
Easy cutting no underbrush all flat land.
A couple hundred feet to a equipment barge they trolly horse's and equipment back and forth with.
No need for a skidder you could tram logs with a escavator easy and stack them on
The barge
And just have another escavator across the river then
30 minutes to a log yard.
I'm bored waiting on the paddle boat thing to take me across the river.View attachment 391528
Took a buggy ride View attachment 391529
Boat that I'm still waiting on.
My great niece had fun on the buggy ride setting with the driver
Then she learned horse's *s-word a lot and often.
and as many times as ive been to parkersburg ive never been to the island
Yeah. I can't allow myself to do it any other way.
glad teach put some sense into you
U rent pigs don’t u use the profit from that pay a roofer bam just allow yourself to pull a dall and couch potato all day
*b-word you spend alot more time on here than i do
Fixed it.
lol gfy
Mixed. Thanks for asking Randy.
Two heavy defeats, 6 nil and 5 nil, primarily due to goalkeeping errors. That kid ain't got what it takes unfortunately, and his mum probably needs proper telling coz she's solo and putting in a lot of money and time at this point and doesn't seem to see it with her own eyes.

And two good wins, 3 -1 and 2 nil up.
Two more games today and it's off home.
Team also voted the boy captain, which is nice coz he does take some hits for them.
pictures of soccer mom needing a talking to ?
I've tried to get him to call me "Daddy" but he wont do it.
i never called my read dad that either in the 14 years he was alive that i was around
I raffed at this.

Is it while you look into his eyes and stroke his bald head then hold his ears

🤣🤣🤣
slackergot
One of the biggest differences architect shingles do aside from aesthetics and looking a helluva lot better than 3-tabs, is help hide *s-wordty roof framing when framers don’t crown rafters after they load up a set on sawhorses, pattern whether birdsmouth and tails or cantilever, and cut ‘em. And crowning rafters is about as basic of Framing 101 as it gets…but some framers/saw man just don’t give a fukk.

Of course that same crowning theory doesn’t apply to pre-built trusses.
what book did you copy that from

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The problem I have with metal roofing is the screws. Every screw hole is a potential leak should the rubber washer fail. On a house, standing seam is the only metal roof I'd recommend.
The cost savings are negligible unless you are very young and plan to live in the same house for a long time, plus I think they just look ugly. If you want your house to look like a pole barn, I guess they are okay.