"Special Buns"
Local time
12:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think hockey and baseball moms are hotter. But i might be bias😄
Your kids didn't play soccer?

Hockey mom's can be some of the worst people on earth. Too many think their 10 yr old is NHL material and will cuss and insult volunteer coaches and officials if you don't do everything the way they would or heaven forbid give poor Johnny a penalty...

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
2:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Hockey mom's can be some of the worst people on earth. Too many think their 10 yr old is NHL material and will cuss and insult volunteer coaches and officials if you don't do everything the way they would or heaven forbid give poor Johnny a penalty...
I played minor league hockey for 13 years and there were a couple times our games had to be shut down due to the parents fighting in the stands

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
12:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I played minor league hockey for 13 years and there were a couple times our games had to be shut down due to the parents fighting in the stands
I dated one and during ball season she was normal, I even coached a team against them and saw her calmly deal with defeat. First weekend of the hockey season I told her to take it easy on the refs, they are only kids too and that was the last time we ever spent time together...

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@dall
Dall wanted to be a bald princess so attempts were made…

Just wait until you come across the border to a gtg lol

Il need to come prepared with a hockey cup and steel toed boots lol

Wonder what the penalty will be when he tries to cross the border with a pickup bed full of chainsaws and the US Customs guys find the hidden compartment of Maple Leaf Special dent pullers he is smuggling

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I dated one and during ball season she was normal, I even coached a team against them and saw her calmly deal with defeat. First weekend of the hockey season I told her to take it easy on the refs, they are only kids too and that was the last time we ever spent time together...
Those parents imo are trying too hard to live their own dreams though their child lol.

Some kids are pushed into that sport like military, there are some serious nuts out there lol

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wonder what the penalty will be when he tries to cross the border with a pickup bed full of chainsaws and the US Customs guys find the hidden compartment of Maple Leaf Special dent pullers he is smuggling
Meanwhile dall only has made in China dent pullers il bring him a old husky too so he can upgrade the ms 170

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Those parents imo are trying too hard to live their own dreams though their child lol.

Some kids are pushed into that sport like military, there are some serious nuts out there lol
The day it went from busting your ass giving 125% at whatever team tryout you were going for, to everyone is automatically on the team, isn't required to practice but is guaranteed to play some every game, and everyone gets a participation trophy; that day was the beginning of the end

❄️

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The day it went from busting your ass giving 125% at whatever team tryout you were going for, to everyone is automatically on the team, isn't required to practice but is guaranteed to play some every game, and everyone gets a participation trophy; that day was the beginning of the end

❄️
Last I was in the league it was still very competitive, I last played 2013. There was so much competition they had a major teams, a AAA team, a AA team, a A team, B team, C team, then finally house/ recreational league, it was bizzare

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
1:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

No, he never played soccer. Just baseball and hockey. And yes, some of those hockey moms a out of control.

This year there was a tournament here and one of moms from the St. Louis Jr. Blues was fighting with one of out players mom. She went to jail.

He plays AAA for Little Caesars and a lot of NHL players have come through there. Not ssying Jaxon is gonna be pro but they player some pretty serious hockey for U14.

Last edited: