Not So Pro 3

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Individually none of us will affect how a company operates. It will take many doing the same thing to cause any change. We are all small potatoes in the financial world. Word of mouth and education are the only ways I know of. Many are just too complacent and will take the easy route for everything.

We now have monopolies or virtual monopolies in most retail sectors. Media is all owned by just a few. Banks are almost all under a few umbrellas. Anything that really matters is controlled. Try finding certain books any more. Libraries have been sifted of things we don't want the public to read. No need to burn books, when you just remove ones you don't want in circulation. Even used book retailers will not put certain books back on the shelf.

Freedom is now just a word we are supposed to use to describe the United States. None of us are free, we just have the illusion of it.

^^^^^ TRUTH ^^^^^

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin men, 31 and clear on the way to 49

Mowed and trimmed yesterday and ran out of steam so I am raking and sweeping today

I need a blower (wait for it.... 5,4,3,2,1)

And here's a pro tip

Don't put the mower away and forget to wash out under the deck for over a week

67A0E3EC-C539-4D1D-AE82-FDCE05068E36.jpeg

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
8:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Commie metric freedom, lol
By all the metrics I can find Canada is more free than the USA, 6th in the world vs 15th. I still want to know how Estonia gets on the list...

Freedom Index
Morning gentleman. Gotta take my first test of the semester today and I have a second one tomorrow. Wish me luck.
You don't need luck, just channel your biological father as best you can.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
3:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning folks,
I trained lightly yesterday, and today everything was much heavier, but I got through it.
IMG_1557.jpeg

Thanks Tor! How are you doing, my friend?
I'm doing pretty well now, I was missing some vitamins this summer which has now been fixed and I'm back to regular activity.

I hope next summer will be wetter than this one was, we in Norway have had a normal summer while you in southern Europe have had hell with heat and forest fires.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin men, 31 and clear on the way to 49

Mowed and trimmed yesterday and ran out of steam so I am raking and sweeping today

I need a blower (wait for it.... 5,4,3,2,1)

And here's a pro tip

Don't put the mower away and forget to wash out under the deck for over a week

View attachment 391131
you can have your pick jason or jugs

me myself would pick jugs mom

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
By all the metrics I can find Canada is more free than the USA
Not sure what metrics they use(they are called yahoo) but....

Also, guns.

exCanuck

FartKnockerForum System Admin
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
8:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good Morning / Evening All. Had a coyote sprint across the road about 50 ft in front of us today, then others dining the wounded animal song to try and entice Thea into the woods. She knows not to leave my side and we enjoyed the wonderful dark. Sky full of stars and the northern skyline pulsing with the Aurora Borealis.

Not sure what is up with the site software but only able to post pics from the laptop version, not iPad or iPhone (using Chrome browser latest version updated a week ago). If I could remember my password maybe I would try a different browser. @exCanuck
I don't remember your password

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pretty eye opening working with first year apprentices. Doing a metal stud and drywall build. A handful of the guys have zero interior systems experience. One guy has been in 6 months. I asked how many studs he has installed so far and his answer was zero. Also said he is doing formwork and hasn't set foot inside a commercial building site yet.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pretty eye opening working with first year apprentices. Doing a metal stud and drywall build. A handful of the guys have zero interior systems experience. One guy has been in 6 months. I asked how many studs he has installed so far and his answer was zero. Also said he is doing formwork and hasn't set foot inside a commercial building site yet.
In other words ewe've got a *s-wordload of Dallas' on yer hands...got it!