Not So Pro 3

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Boy I could tell you about my experience with the new USAA. Been with them since 1987. Looking at other options because DAMM
But, but…

They are new and improved…

Honestly when they changed from only available to officers to available to enlisted as well is when the rates started climbing and the service started dropping in my opinion

Then when they flung the doors open to the whole wide world it was the beginning of the end

It went from a service oriented company to a bottom line company

As soon as we closed on our house last spring we pulled a BIG chunk of money out of our USAA savings account because their interest rates have become a joke

I’m about ready to pull the plug on the works, banking and insurance

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
11:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
But, but…

Honestly when they changed from only available to officers to available to enlisted as well is when the rates started climbing and the service started dropping in my opinion

Then when they flung the doors open to the whole wide world it was the beginning of the end

As soon as we closed on our house last spring we pulled a BIG chunk of money out of our USAA savings account because their interest rates have become a joke

Do it! Hit them where it really hurts. In the pocket book. Only thing that matters to them.

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do it! Hit them where it really hurts. In the pocket book. Only thing that matters to them.

They are still one of the cheapest options for insurance and if price and not service is what matters people will continue to get their insurance there

If you look at "best of" lists on major financial websites they usually say that USAA banking is a joke and go elsewhere, but, they almost always rate USAA Insurance as about the best you can get

I have no idea what their metric for ratings are but I am sure price is pretty high on the list

If I could talk my wife into changing all her direct deposits to our new bank I would completely close all my USAA banking but she hates doing stuff like that because it's all federal government and they make everything as hard as they can

I left a token amount in savings there as well as our checking but the rest went to a new bank and USAA didn't even flinch

I don't know what it would take, dollar wise, to get their attention

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My son wants to know if anyone has any experience with these mills?

He's looking to upgrade

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
10:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
10:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

lohan808

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
But, but…

Yep, me too. When I found out that a third party evaluation and claims PERSON would be handling my claim, I hit the roof. They took my rental 1 week after the wreck then stonewalled me for three months and verbally abused my wife of 26 yrs on a recorded line. I took it to corporate level.
In the end, 4 months later, they canned that rude sumbitch and gave me $1000 more than the truck was worth. Profusely apologizing the whole time. Blew enough smoke up my a$$ to choke an elephant. I am paying for it now with premium increases. Hell its over $100 more than when I had my daughter on the plan. So I ask you, when is it gonna be enough for change...?