Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
6:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They are moving into this area of Alaska and folks are seeing them more and more each year

My son regularly sees them on the Air Force base, I guess because nobody is harassing them there
Here they are unprotected and can be shot, poisoned, trapped, or otherwise any day of the year, day or night. I always try to hunt them a few times a winter when they have their nice winter coat.

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There used to be a pretty good hunt and market for coyote pelts here but with the down turn in the economy and eco freaks against fur lined hoods on Canada Goose parkas some of that has gone away.
1695772111902.png

Momma's parky...

The inner ruff is wolverine with the guard hairs trimmed on the innermost part so its softer and then a wolf outer ruff and wolf trim

Fuc.k a bunch of eco freaks

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There used to be a pretty good hunt and market for coyote pelts here but with the down turn in the economy and eco freaks against fur lined hoods on Canada Goose parkas some of that has gone away.

My good mukluks

Spotted seal trimmed with beaver

Hey eco warriors, GFY

IMG_4010.jpeg

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 391189

Momma's parky...

The inner ruff is wolverine with the guard hairs trimmed on the innermost part so its softer and then a wolf outer ruff and wolf trim

Fuc.k a bunch of eco freaks

My good mukluks

Spotted seal trimmed with beaver

Hey eco warriors, GFY

View attachment 391196

Just sat down to eat a bowl of granola with fresh squeezed (still warm) goats milk, and I sign in and see this vile filth, I just lost my appetite.

Carry on.... 🤣🤣🤣

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just sat down to eat a bowl of granola with fresh squeezed (still warm) goats milk, and I sign in and see this vile filth, I just lost my appetite

Carry on.... 🤣🤣🤣

I can be an insensitive opinionated jerk at times and I know it, just as I know there are people out there who truly care for the earth and it's ecology

I am actually one of them, I just have a problem with the typical arrogant hypocritical jerk or jerkette sitting at Starbucks sipping a half caf mochafrappachino at 127.8 degrees (Fahrenheit) after driving there in their EV car full of Li-Ion batteries, which they charged off the grid, which probably was generated with fossil fuels, and posting unoriginal dogma garbage that they regurgitate ad nauseum on their cell phone which is powered by Li-Ion batteries, without realizing the horror, death, and degradation caused in third world countries by lithium mining, but condemning hunters, fisherman, loggers, etc

I know you were joking and I always appreciate your humor

I am now climbing down off my soap box because I am sure my pissed off people quota has been filled for the day

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
7:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can be an insensitive opinionated jerk at times and I know it, just as I know there are people out there who truly care for the earth and it's ecology

I am actually one of them, I just have a problem with the typical arrogant hypocritical jerk or jerkette sitting at Starbucks sipping a half caf mochafrappachino at 127.8 degrees (Fahrenheit) after driving there in their EV car full of Li-Ion batteries, which they charged off the grid, which probably was generated with fossil fuels, and posting unoriginal dogma garbage that they regurgitate ad nauseum on their cell phone which is powered by Li-Ion batteries, without realizing the horror, death, and degradation caused in third world countries by lithium mining, but condemning hunters, fisherman, loggers, etc

I am now climbing down off my soap box because I am sure my pissed off people quota has been filled for the day
It is possible to be ecologically correct and support hunting. Those things are not in conflict with each other. Nice rant, I found myself nodding in agreement.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

lmao i try to piss people off on purpose
i guess the dispatcher business agent thought i would be ok with them skipping me for a long term 40 hour job
im sure he changed his mind after taking a 5 minute ass chewing yesterday and im sure he has never heard some form of *f-word and cock sucker so many times within a 5 minute period
and when the other one calls the next time he will get the same thing as i dont care if they get pissed off and they need to remember that they work for me not the other way around

and i bet i wont get skipped again because the last time i got skipped 10 years ago by one of the old dispatchers he took a ass chewing too

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lmao i try to piss people off on purpose
i guess the dispatcher business agent thought i would be ok with them skipping me for a long term 40 hour job
im sure he changed his mind after taking a 5 minute ass chewing yesterday and im sure he has never heard some form of *f-word and cock sucker so many times within a 5 minute period
and when the other one calls the next time he will get the same thing as i dont care if they get pissed off and they need to remember that they work for me not the other way around

and i bet i wont get skipped again because the last time i got skipped 10 years ago by one of the old dispatchers he took a ass chewing too
LMAO

Read em the riot act...

:thumbsup:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
6:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I had a vegan crawl all over my ass once....because I keep cattle.

That didn't end well for the vegan. I'm sure they were questioning a lot of their life choices by the time I was done sharing my thoughts.

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had a vegan crawl all over my ass once....because I keep cattle.

That didn't end well for the vegan. I'm sure they were questioning a lot of their life choices by the time I was done sharing my thoughts.
Meat and fat made our brains what they are today

That’s demonstrated time and time again when vegans open their mouths to speak and prove how small their brains are