Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
8:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening *b-wordes... I burned my brain up on math today. Trying to remember stuff from trigonometry that I took almost 9 years ago and paid no attention to at the time is not going swimmingly.
Some Old Horse Came A Hopping Through Our Alley.

That's all I got. S=o/h, c=a/h, t=o/a

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
8:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry @JoeDirt , you're going to have to look elsewhere for help with that new math. There are some really good YouTube math teachers though, might give that a go.

Morning men, keep getting waived off for jury duty. Haven't had to go in yet. This week and next I am not needed. Only a couple more weeks of duty after that. The dragon was nice yesterday, no goldwings in the way. Lol

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
7:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That would be a significantly worse situation.

Thanks Gary but I've got those ones down. I'm a bit more concerned about all the trig identities. I have to memorize them for trig integrals. Sin^2x=1-cos^2x, 1+tan^2x=sec^2x. There's a dozen or so others.

No equation sheets on exams.
That is the BS of school. You will never make those calculations by hand when working and the computer will have all the formulas,

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning doods. Went to the AT&T store yesterday to get my wife a new phone and set it up. After an hour there they sent us home and said “30-40 minutes on you WiFi and it’ll be swapped over and good to go.” ..9 hours and 3 tech support calls later we finally got her new phone to work, but it didn’t transfer any of her apps or data 🤦🏻‍♂️.. Meanwhile I spent 5 hours applying stain to the kids playset.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning doods. Went to the AT&T store yesterday to get my wife a new phone and set it up. After an hour there they sent us home and said “30-40 minutes on you WiFi and it’ll be swapped over and good to go.” ..9 hours and 3 tech support calls later we finally got her new phone to work, but it didn’t transfer any of her apps or data 🤦🏻‍♂️.. Meanwhile I spent 5 hours applying stain to the kids playset.
I use a Galaxy S7 that I bought used from a member here. It's my second S7. My first "smartphone" was a S5 that I got used off of Ebay for 80.00. I set that phone up with a 40.00 plan through Verizon, and still use the same sim card now that I used in the first phone.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I use a Galaxy S7 that I bought used from a member here. It's my second S7. My first "smartphone" was a S5 that I got used off of Ebay for 80.00. I set that phone up with a 40.00 plan through Verizon, and still use the same sim card now that I used in the first phone.
Sounds like you’ve had good luck.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds like you’ve had good luck.
Not really. My first S7 got wrecked bad when it slipped out of my hand. I tried to catch it, but slapped it face down on the gravel. Was able to just swap the sim card into this one though.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not really. My first S7 got wrecked bad when it slipped out of my hand. I tried to catch it, but slapped it face down on the gravel. Was able to just swap the sim card into this one though.
This new phone of my wife’s has an E-SIM inside, so there’s no physical card to swap. I don’t like it. Swapping the cards was much easier.