AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
1:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was working at this joint today, Tim. @cuinrearview I figured it’d be something that interests you.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
5:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is just for @Kiwioilboiler , just another Thursday breakfast: Hashbrowns, 3 Sausage Patties, 3 eggs, and 2 slices Texas Toast with Strawberry Jam.View attachment 390534
I'm having a couple of sausage egg and cheese sandwiches on toast.
Morning Folks!
Half dead and rotten cottonwood today….yay! My favorite tree…not!

View attachment 390535
He wanted me just to prune the part in the wires. I told him cut the mfer before it does damage.

View attachment 390536
Yeah....that was a rotten mfer.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
6:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was working at this joint today, Tim. @cuinrearview I figured it’d be something that interests you.

Sweet. I was watching this crap
About a month back some window licker buried a flap wheel in their off forearm, so we had to sit through it.

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm getting a haircut today too.
The same lady has been cutting my hair and beard for close to 20 years but the last time I went to her she canceled 3 times and then gave me a horrible cut

She was going through some family and health stuff so I chalked it up to that and decided I would give her one more chance

You can't find a barber anymore and if you can they are hipsters and want to oil your beard and stuff and charge $100

*f-word that

Fingers crossed

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This might be code. You might like it.

Part of it is not wanting to have to break in someone new and explain stuff like don't trim the mustache and don't buzz my face and neck and stuff

But I may end up having to move on and if I do I might not have a choice but to go to one of these "boutique" places

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
7:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Part of it is not wanting to have to break in someone new and explain stuff like don't trim the mustache and don't buzz my face and neck and stuff

But I may end up having to move on and if I do I might not have a choice but to go to one of these "boutique" places
Stop being a puzzy and shave it yourself lol only help needed is for someone to square off the back of your neck ask the wife