Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
5:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here we have ticks and chiggers that seem to really enjoy the taste of my hide. So I'm not going to be stalking anything in the woods until after we have a good solid frost.
It seems some people are more of a magnet to ticks than others. For example, my cousin and I walked through the same section of woods together on a deer drive a few years ago, and afterwards we counted 23 ticks he pulled off, and I only had 2. I’ve always been kind of “resistant” and he’s always been a magnet.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I thought they went to the 10.
I could very well be wrong. There's so many combinations I don't even try to keep up, I just deal with them when their broke asś is on my hoist.
Someone needs to produce a car, and a truck that has absolutely no frills. Simple as dirt. Crank down windows and manually locking doors. No ten speed transmissions, no variable valve timing. Just plain Jane multi port injection and a 5 speed manual transmission.
It seems some people are more of a magnet to ticks than others. For example, my cousin and I walked through the same section of woods together on a deer drive a few years ago, and afterwards we counted 23 ticks he pulled off, and I only had 2. I’ve always been kind of “resistant” and he’s always been a magnet.
Bubba has never had chiggers. I have about 50 chigger bites on me right now.
Chatty bastards!
Good morning Samuel.

SOS Ridgerider

Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
6:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Someone needs to produce a car, and a truck that has absolutely no frills. Simple as dirt. Crank down windows and manually locking doors. No ten speed transmissions, no variable valve timing. Just plain Jane multi port injection and a 5 speed manual transmission.

Good morning Samuel.
Morning Randers.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Good morning Samuel.
Yugo

SOS Ridgerider

Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That would be way too simple for them to do. I doubt they'd be able to not fugg it up.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning girls. Feel like I'm over the worst of this covid virus. Pretty much just felt like a cold. I'll be 100% by Saturday for the Outlaws race at Sharon.
My daughter just had Covid. Her only symptom was a hacking cough.

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast, 288 collector
GoldMember
Local time
3:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If Dodge could put the Allison behind the Cummins, they would then have something worth owning.
Nah you’d have to put that powertrain in a Ford, haha. We have or have had super duties 20 plus years old and they are solid. Dodge and Chevy bodies fall apart. Toyotas have held up well too but I think they are starting to cheapen. Time will tell. Also, my mom had a some kind of Ford wagon, total POS…every little widget and doodad broke and was $$$