Tree felling enthusiast, 288 collector
GoldMember
Local time
1:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dodge doesn’t know how to build a frame
And the Cummins is overrated and people want more than they are worth out of them

Old 5.9s awful hard to beat. I don’t trust my ‘11. The rest of the truck more than the engine…if there was engine trouble I’d bet it would be extraneous/external/electronic.

Factual statement.

There is no new diesel I would buy/trust so that leaves gas or old diesels. I think lots of people think the same or can’t afford new so the prices of old go way up.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
3:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think they were testing AI flying it and it didn’t go as planned. So they made a cover story… But that’s just my speculation.. It should have had its transponder on in US air space, but it didn’t, so what were they trying to hide?
As good of a conspiracy theory has anything else I've seen.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
AI is LITERALLY going to be the death of us

Terminator is looking more and more like future history rather than science fiction

AI, as I understand it, would only be capable of rational (to a fault) thought.
Which in turn, makes those crazy asš friends all that much more valuable. Unless you're the crazy friend..

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Old 5.9s awful hard to beat. I don’t trust my ‘11. The rest of the truck more than the engine…if there was engine trouble I’d bet it would be extraneous/external/electronic.

There is no new diesel I would buy/trust so that leaves gas or old diesels. I think lots of people think the same or can’t afford new so the prices of old go way up.
a buddy bougth a 03 turd last year
wont go over 2250 rpm
even sent computer away to get it checked out
he decided to get injectors because one shop said it was more than likely in the injectors

i told him a 5 gallon of gas and a match would fix the problem
but he goes nuts for the 5.9

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
But I’m not a prison escapee so why would they be singling out a hillbilly in the woods they wouldn’t know about anyway

Didnt say they would.
I read your post as "thermal imaging wont work because I can hide behind the leaves".
I guess I missed something along the way.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Reasoning around age 60 starts deteriorating lol

Good, because I have a long way to 60 yet.
Go back and read your posts and please explain to me how you saying hide in the woods, David's post of thermal imaging, followed by your post of "won't work because of canopy" can be construed in any other way than "one can hide from thermal imaging behind leaves".
Kthanks.

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
5:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good, because I have a long way to 60 yet.
Go back and read your posts and please explain to me how you saying hide in the woods, David's post of thermal imaging, followed by your post of "won't work because of canopy" can be construed in any other way than "one can hide from thermal imaging behind leaves".
Kthanks.
And gets grumpier with age as well lol