Not So Pro 3

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I could stand to be better with names. One of my many flaws. Ed is the car mechanic right? Brent is the crane guy?

Yup

Sent from Hoskey Hills

Reactions: Lnk

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I will do my best to explain my undiagnosed autism. I have a problem with names. What I don't have is a problem with numbers. I remember every drivers license number I ever had, phone number, account number, and part number in my industry. I have worked with people for years off and on and have always had a hard time remembering their names. I have been working on it. It takes me a while. The more times I directly interact with someone, the easier it has been. I have been trying really hard, and I am getting better. I am still not good at it. I am trying.

I apologize for any I get wrong. It was unintentional.

Larry

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My name is Dallas, and I'm a dik.
my name is randy and i rent pigs

I will do my best to explain my undiagnosed autism. I have a problem with names. What I don't have is a problem with numbers. I remember every drivers license number I ever had, phone number, account number, and part number in my industry. I have worked with people for years off and on and have always had a hard time remembering their names. I have been working on it. It takes me a while. The more times I directly interact with someone, the easier it has been. I have been trying really hard, and I am getting better. I am still not good at it. I am trying.

Larry
no worries
hell if i am on a job and havent seen you on the job for atleast 3 years i cant remember names
even if i have worked with them and its been a while i cant remember them well
everyone remembers me somehow though lol

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Larry

I can't remember names or numbers.

my name is randy and i rent pigs

Oh no you dint.

You'd do what to a seal there Eskimo?

I'd say he has blown a seal or two in his time.