timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
9:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you guys have the time this video is awesome.
Great clip watched it last night. Even the wife thought it was good and kept her interest which says a lot. I liked his thought processes on his designs, even just talking about the Redwoods. Thx. For posting.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It was last year I think, the potholes are so bad here, some guy decided to patch them himself since the lousy Gov wouldn’t do anything. So they show up to stop him and tell him they’ll lay charges lol
Pretty sad when they won't fix them, but they stop you from fixing them. Makes you wonder.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pretty sad when they won't fix them, but they stop you from fixing them. Makes you wonder.

Same way with the gravel roads
We had wash boards bad
I took the bobcat and grapple,it has a sawtooth edge, and took care of it. Got a call,its been some better since

Sent from Hoskey Hills

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We don’t have power right now
Called in and the recording said “we are currently experiencing a power outage please be patient it will be fixed asap “[emoji2959]

Sent from Hoskey Hills

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cranes have actually been pretty dependable over the many years, just seems of late been having some directional issues north and south with the same three or four. Main rails installed east and west, and the hoists travel north and south. No idea who makes the hoists (next time we’re installing rudder/elevator flight controls I’ll see who makes ‘em), but they have a damn mind of their at times and stop all travel in either north or south direction. Plant Svc’s is usually fairly quick getting guys out to the hangars and they'll jump in one of our 80-ft JLG’s, dick around with the hoist drive motor/control boxes, etc and back up and running it goes. 18 cranes in the three C-17 hangars and I guess if a few wanna act up lately and *s-wordt the bed every now and then, probably ain’t a bad overall track record for the many years they’ve been there. I’m sure there’s a helluva lot better cranes out there no doubt.
Those are actually pretty good cranes.
I was just saying we usually see them at government facilities.
RJM was one of those companies that did a lot of their business with the govt.
Its that way in this industry. Certain companies tend to get in with specific industries.
A lot of those used to have P&H hoists at one time as well.

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is that going to buff out? Doesn't look straight gassed at all....
Lol, this piston is just about wore through on the lower portion of the exhaust side skirt. I couldn’t believe how clean the bottom end looked. And yeah, no oil to be found anywhere in the bottom end.