Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
6:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good after noooon grouchy's & grumpy's.

I got a message from my new lady friend….@6am on a Sunday. Can I come over and fix her plumbing :rolleyes:

yeh of course that’s what friends with benefits is all about …. So gets over and I fixed the bath ptrap as it was leaking o_O

so she says I’ll owe you one. :risas3:

i says can I keep you to that promise ? :loveyou:

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Get yer ass over here to Robins and fix these damn R. J. Mack Company cranes in these C-17 hangars.
LOL! Probably got Yale or Acco-Wright hoists id imagine.
About the only place ive seen RJM cranes was on a military base or gubberment facility.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
5:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin' humpers of hand. Getting a late breakfast at the "after 26" in Cadillac that employs adults after they are out of the state's education system. Very cool.

Quite hot this weekend before this morning, probably too hot to be at the cabin, but the paddle down the Manistee below the Tippy Dam yesterday was not too uncomfortable.

Enjoy your Sunday guys and try not to take out any Amish on their way to church...
Yo.
When you start the fabricobbling job?

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
LOL! Probably got Yale or Acco-Wright hoists id imagine.
About the only place ive seen RJM cranes was on a military base or gubberment facility.
Cranes have actually been pretty dependable over the many years, just seems of late been having some directional issues north and south with the same three or four. Main rails installed east and west, and the hoists travel north and south. No idea who makes the hoists (next time we’re installing rudder/elevator flight controls I’ll see who makes ‘em), but they have a damn mind of their at times and stop all travel in either north or south direction. Plant Svc’s is usually fairly quick getting guys out to the hangars and they'll jump in one of our 80-ft JLG’s, dick around with the hoist drive motor/control boxes, etc and back up and running it goes. 18 cranes in the three C-17 hangars and I guess if a few wanna act up lately and *s-wordt the bed every now and then, probably ain’t a bad overall track record for the many years they’ve been there. I’m sure there’s a helluva lot better cranes out there no doubt.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yo.
When you start the fabricobbling job?
Already started. Cobblefucked this jig library and table for the condenser department this week, finished with some guarding to appease the safety department that I'll finish tomorrow. 20220804_075235.jpg

Cranes have actually been pretty dependable over the many years, just seems of late been having some directional issues north and south with the same three or four. Main rails installed east and west, and the hoists travel north and south. No idea who makes the hoists (next time we’re installing rudder/elevator flight controls I’ll see who makes ‘em), but they have a damn mind of their at times and stop all travel in either north or south direction. Plant Svc’s is usually fairly quick getting guys out to the hangars and they'll jump in one of our 80-ft JLG’s, dick around with the hoist drive motor/control boxes, etc and back up and running it goes. 18 cranes in the three C-17 hangars and I guess if a few wanna act up lately and *s-wordt the bed every now and then, probably ain’t a bad overall track record for the many years they’ve been there. I’m sure there’s a helluva lot better cranes out there no doubt.
None of this has anything to do with brisket jarhead.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
12:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Already started. Cobblefucked this jig library and table for the condenser department this week, finished with some guarding to appease the safety department that I'll finish tomorrow. View attachment 345389

None of this has anything to do with brisket jarhead.

I had a sliced brisket sandwich from Buc-ee's today.