Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
1:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pulled the helicoil out, bolted the head back on and when installing the manifold shoved that bolt in the hole after dipping it in JB weld.
He would then whine to the service writer who wrote the repair order he had an extra 2 hours into repairing someone elses problem.
That's exactly what he would do.

That mfer.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
2:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin' fuggers. Dining at a Scandinavian joint tonight. I wonder if they play @huskihl and @redline4 favorite band?
Not so much the band that I like. But the lyrics that I mentioned were quite similar to the company in the NSP thread. “ Counting all the *a-holes in the room, well I’m definitely not alone”.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@redline4
Fyi, like any good chevy, i ignored the abs/stabilitrac lights for long enough that they fixed themselves on their own.

That means it's probably a corroded wire.
And more than likely between the right rear wheel speed sensor connector and where it goes over to the left side of the frame.
See that too often.
I think there was an issue with the jig they used to make the harnesses and it would puncture the insulation..

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
7:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pulled the helicoil out, bolted the head back on and when installing the manifold shoved that bolt in the hole after dipping it in JB weld.
He would then whine to the service writer who wrote the repair order he had an extra 2 hours into repairing someone elses problem.
That's exactly what he would do.
What happens with your productivity arrangement given that you're down a hoist Ed? Just use some other useless fullas spot?

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What happens with your productivity arrangement given that you're down a hoist Ed? Just use some other useless fullas spot?

I use the alignment hoist more than normal. Being a drive on, some things you just can't do on it. I'm forced to play "musical cars" more than normal. I'm sure my productivity drops from it, but not much I can do about it. Turning into a whiney biatch like my coworkers won't get it fixed any quicker.
Plus, I leave for vacation for a week on this Saturday, so work can suck it.

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Went into my FFL dealer to pick up the shield plus I ordered online…the M&P 45 followed me home…the gun was “used” but not fired for $350B6069FAE-66E6-42A7-AF2E-DB632D41346E.jpeg

Edit: I dumped a mag out of both after dinner. The shield plus has a sweet trigger for a striker gun. The 45 is a pretty nice shooting gun too…trigger seems better than other M&P’s I have shot.

Last edited: