Not So Pro 3

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
2:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nahh, didnt get selected, just had to sit in the courtroom for several hours while they went through the process of weeding potential jurors until the attorneys were satisfied.
Last time i had jury duty i wore my empty holster. I was allowed to leave in about 15 minutes. I guess someone in the courtroom didn’t want me on that jury and i was ok with that

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
1:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That is wishful thinking…about the sun and warm weather that is
Temps are above freezing every day from now on with Southerly winds predominantly blowing our way even rain will help melt snow and ice on lakes. Robins and ducks have re-returned to the property and plenty has melted that the deer and turkey's can scratch up something to eat. No Sir, this is finally Spring, just one month to the day late is all. Sure, it's going to be cold yet at night and some wood will need to be burnt, but that's kinda normal for up here. Frost will continue to come out of the ground in the shady spots and the quicker the better for road limits to come off and commerce to resume. :)

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In times like this, I ask myself.....what would the Lord Of The Wrench have done?

Pulled the helicoil out, bolted the head back on and when installing the manifold shoved that bolt in the hole after dipping it in JB weld.
He would then whine to the service writer who wrote the repair order he had an extra 2 hours into repairing someone elses problem.
That's exactly what he would do.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pulled the helicoil out, bolted the head back on and when installing the manifold shoved that bolt in the hole after dipping it in JB weld.
He would then whine to the service writer who wrote the repair order he had an extra 2 hours into repairing someone elses problem.
That's exactly what he would do.

...and it would still end up in your bay eventually. Lol