Local time
4:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Good evening Kenny how are you doing
Good.
Munching crunchy tasty things :)
Enjoying the white wonderland from my couch. Wind is mean now and blowing 30mph
Heading out soon to save the evergreens and ornamental trees. My trusted 14ft 2x4 to bump them a bit.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening fappers!
Was a bit of a rough one today. Windy as FUGG, so it made it that much worse.
Also, my coworker and I are both suffering from sinus infections, so its taken extra effort not to kill each other.
Ended up getting it done around 6:30 this evening. Had to sort out some hacked wiring by previous "techs".
Sorry, no pics. Have another one to do tomorrow in Manchester GA, so I'll try to remember to take a few.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening fappers!
Was a bit of a rough one today. Windy as FUGG, so it made it that much worse.
Also, my coworker and I are both suffering from sinus infections, so its taken extra effort not to kill each other.
Ended up getting it done around 6:30 this evening. Had to sort out some hacked wiring by previous "techs".
Sorry, no pics. Have another one to do tomorrow in Manchester GA, so I'll try to remember to take a few.
slacker

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I musta missed that convo, but they must be some pretty miserable self-loathing MFr's to assume that's the way you and other people are. Fuggem.
Right after I thanked Dallas for sending me that 3/8 Lp Stihl 2 in 1 sharpener in some thread. Or for welding a vintage saw's magnesium handle. Or both. Can't remember now.