Hack of all trades
Local time
10:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice coffee cup bud [emoji106]

Sent from Hoskey hilltop
Lol thanks. It is impossible for me to keep a standard coffee pot longer than a few days. Those mfers always break on me somehow so the measuring glass was my solution and now is my full time coffee cup. Just had to modify the coffee maker a bit and all is good

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
9:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My granddaughter Jasmine will be delivering a baby boy Wednesday morning. His name is Grayson Lawrence....my first great grandchild.

In other, less important news.

I took the stitches out of my finger last night.....really made it feel better. Still pretty swollen, and the cold makes it hurt so bad.....but its getting better. I'm gonna tear apart a bunch of saws today, and start on the machine work. By the time I get all that done, I hope that I can work the porting tools and wear gloves again.

Oh.....it's snowing here again. Two days ago it was 45° and sunny. Supposed to snow all day and night, with a low of 19° overnight.

ayoungtexan

I tell a lot of lies
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My granddaughter Jasmine will be delivering a baby boy Wednesday morning. His name is Grayson Lawrence....my first great grandchild.

I took the stitches out of my finger last night.....really made it feel better. Still pretty swollen, and the cold makes it hurt so bad.....but its getting better. I'm gonna tear apart a bunch of saws today, and start on the machine work. By the time I get all that done, I hope that I can work the porting tools and wear gloves again.

Oh.....it's snowing here again. Two days ago it was 45° and sunny. Supposed to snow all day and night, with a low of 19° overnight.
Congrats on the fact that you'll be a great grandpa in 2 days Randy! I think you should wait until your finger is all better before you start doing machine work

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Congrats on the fact that you'll be a great grandpa in 2 days Randy! I think you should wait until your finger is all better before you start doing machine work

Can't sit still.....just not good at that. The machine work will be no problem. The actual port work is tough right now though.

ayoungtexan

I tell a lot of lies
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Can't sit still.....just not good at that. The machine work will be no problem. The actual port work is tough right now though.
In that case you should probably skip the port work for a little bit. I wouldn't want to see your finger get worse

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

roads are ice here
yesterday evening there was a tractor trailer on a bridge crossing all 4 lanes east and west bound
so not worrying about the metal today as the place is 30 miles away