Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
11:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm sitting here eating some homemade chicken soup......and thinking. I'm a pretty lucky guy. Countless friends have checked on my family and I. Hell, even the county judge sent me a message to see if I needed anything. We're gonna be ok.....I mean all of us. Cause we have some good folks all around the world. Christmas Eve tomorrow my friends. Y'all enjoy your families. Hug em up close....tell them you love em.

Eat moar bacon!!!!!

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm sitting here eating some homemade chicken soup......and thinking. I'm a pretty lucky guy. Countless friends have checked on my family and I. Hell, even the county judge sent me a message to see if I needed anything. We're gonna be ok.....I mean all of us. Cause we have some good folks all around the world. Christmas Eve tomorrow my friends. Y'all enjoy your families. Hug em up close....tell them you love em.

Eat moar bacon!!!!!

Mmmm bacon...
bacon pie.jpg

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
12:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Eat moar bacon!!!!!

Merry Christmas sir!
Some things money just can't buy. ;)
Praying for you and your family.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had a little Christmas skirmish earlier this afternoon after work with a crackhead/methhead at a convenient store...it didn’t work out well for his mouthy, scrawny ass. When I left the side of the store where I parked, after putting my two cases of beer in the truck...I left him asleep and I laid his prob stolen bicycle on top of him. He was literally a one-hit wonder! Lol

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had a little Christmas skirmish earlier this afternoon after work with a crackhead/methhead at a convenient store...it didn’t work out well for his mouthy, scrawny ass. When I left the side of the store where I parked, after putting my two cases of beer in the truck...I left him asleep and I laid his prob stolen bicycle on top of him. He was literally a one-hit wonder! Lol
So how'd this party start?

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Eat moar bacon!!!!!
thats still rented pigs

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Eat moar bacon!!!!!
There you go bud. That's the spirit and outlook I was hoping you'd gain back.

Bilge Rat

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Eat moar bacon!!!!!
All we really need is each other, family, friends.
Knowing someone cares about you is comforting much more than material things.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So how'd this party start?
I’ll try to wrap it up as short as I can...

He approaches me on his bike as soon as I parked, wanting $10. I told him, “I ain’t got $10 for you young man”. He said “*f-wordk you”...I simply walked on into the convenient store, letting his remark roll off, and did my business. Mind you, this idiot is prob in his young 30’s, 130 lbs soaking ass wet..looking like the atypical crackhead/methhead. Come back out, and he’s about two parking spots away from my truck on his bicycle...and says “*f-wordk you” again. Well...now we’re up to strike two. Unlock my truck, put my beer in the back seat, turn around and tell him he needs to watch his mouth as I’m walking towards him. And lo and behold, strike three rolls right out of his mouth...another “*f-wordk you.” Now his ass is on spent time. He goes to reaching in his pockets, fumbling around, and that’s when the right nailed his ass. Knocked him clear off his bike, he hit the asphalt and didn’t even twitch. That’s when I put his bike on top of him...he needed a little time-out to re-group.

Moral of the story...if ya wanna be a crackhead/methhead...be somewhat decent when trying to bum money for a hit...and leave the “*f-wordk you’s” out of it. Be my best advice. He got an earlier Christmas gift!

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

He approaches me on his bike as soon as I parked, wanting $10. I told him, “I ain’t got $10 for you young man”. He said “*f-wordk you”...I simply walked on into the convenient store, letting his remark roll off, and did my business. Mind you, this idiot is prob in his young 30’s, 130 lbs soaking ass wet..looking like the atypical crackhead/methhead. Come back out, and he’s about two parking spots away from my truck on his bicycle...and says “*f-wordk you” again. Well...now we’re up to strike two. Unlock my truck, put my beer in the back seat, turn around and tell him he needs to watch his mouth as I’m walking towards him. And lo and behold, strike three rolls right out of his mouth...another “*f-wordk you.” Now his ass is on spent time. He goes to reaching in his pockets, fumbling around, and that’s when the right nailed his ass. Knocked him clear off his bike, he hit the asphalt and didn’t even twitch. That’s when I put his bike on top of him...he needed a little time-out to re-group.

Moral of the story...if ya wanna be a crackhead/methhead...be somewhat decent when trying to bum money for a hit...and leave the “*f-wordk you’s” out of it. Be my best advice. He got an earlier Christmas gift!
:sinfotos:

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

As far as im concerned you did a public service. Well done

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
4:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Quick windy pic from the front deck of the in-laws. Plant where I work in the background. We live twenty minutes back up the harbour. I just bought a pickup truck full of stuff out that Mrs Adam swears is totally necessary for a three day visit! Not to mention her in the mini-van.....me, I'm back off home for a nap before nightshift. Keep safe Chainsaw Fanciers!IMG_20201224_125150.jpg

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

But.....did you give him the 10 bucks?