p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
3:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm doing pretty good Mike. Been contemplating the Duraspark II distributor. Crane makes an adjustable vacuum advance, and springs to recurve the mechanical advance. Looks like mine is in good condition, so that's the route I'm taking.

Exactly.
Is everything back from the machine shop now? I have heard good things about the duraspark.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
6:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would have stuck a ten spot in his pocket for chits and giggles. LOL
The ol’ Marine in me still likes a good fight...it’s just me being me at certain times. This one wasn’t much to handle. You’re right...prob should’ve put a ten spot in his pocket for his troubles.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The ol’ Marine in me still likes a good fight...it’s just me being me at certain times. This one wasn’t much to handle. You’re right...prob should’ve put a ten spot in his pocket for his troubles.
would it been considered a reach around ?

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening girls.
Went up to see the folks for a few today.
Dad took it upon himself to take down two trees next to the house a few days ago.
I had told him to wait til I got there, but he did it anyway.
He climbed the Water oak and cut limbs off that were at least 16", then cut it and wedged it over.
He scares the chit outta me. Hes 74.:eek::facepalm:
View attachment 273759

Dude will probably out live us all. I admire his drive and desire. Once you lose that, you're on the down hill slide.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
5:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is everything back from the machine shop now? I have heard good things about the duraspark.

Walt still has the heads. I'm in no hurry anyhow. Just looking forward to seeing the look on Bubba and Blake's face when they see the amount of power this little Windsor makes. They're all about the Vortec heads and stuff.....they got an eye opening experience comin. LOL

Would have made his day. Spits out a toof, finds the tenner. Worth it !!!!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I did what I did with the young man earlier this afternoon...ain’t nuthin’ but a thing to me when you hit the ‘edge’. Be mindful when you talk *s-wordt...and you continue to talk *s-wordt.

I didn’t ask for the situation, and I’m sorry it happened...but I solved it the only way I know.

Enough of this little chicken *s-wordt...hope everybody having a great night. We drinking, throwing darts in the shop. Cutting up, listening to tunes.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
3:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Walt still has the heads. I'm in no hurry anyhow. Just looking forward to seeing the look on Bubba and Blake's face when they see the amount of power this little Windsor makes. They're all about the Vortec heads and stuff.....they got an eye opening experience comin. LOL

Would have made his day. Spits out a toof, finds the tenner. Worth it !!!!
Lol this is going to be great. Might be worthy of a quick little thread when it's done. Better than saw bs lol.