Not So Pro 3

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
10:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ll try to wrap it up as short as I can...

He approaches me on his bike as soon as I parked, wanting $10. I told him, “I ain’t got $10 for you young man”. He said “*f-wordk you”...I simply walked on into the convenient store, letting his remark roll off, and did my business. Mind you, this idiot is prob in his young 30’s, 130 lbs soaking ass wet..looking like the atypical crackhead/methhead. Come back out, and he’s about two parking spots away from my truck on his bicycle...and says “*f-wordk you” again. Well...now we’re up to strike two. Unlock my truck, put my beer in the back seat, turn around and tell him he needs to watch his mouth as I’m walking towards him. And lo and behold, strike three rolls right out of his mouth...another “*f-wordk you.” Now his ass is on spent time. He goes to reaching in his pockets, fumbling around, and that’s when the right nailed his ass. Knocked him clear off his bike, he hit the asphalt and didn’t even twitch. That’s when I put his bike on top of him...he needed a little time-out to re-group.

Moral of the story...if ya wanna be a crackhead/methhead...be somewhat decent when trying to bum money for a hit...and leave the “*f-wordk you’s” out of it. Be my best advice. He got an earlier Christmas gift!
Other moral...know your adversary?! :D

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
5:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ll try to wrap it up as short as I can...

He approaches me on his bike as soon as I parked, wanting $10. I told him, “I ain’t got $10 for you young man”. He said “*f-wordk you”...I simply walked on into the convenient store, letting his remark roll off, and did my business. Mind you, this idiot is prob in his young 30’s, 130 lbs soaking ass wet..looking like the atypical crackhead/methhead. Come back out, and he’s about two parking spots away from my truck on his bicycle...and says “*f-wordk you” again. Well...now we’re up to strike two. Unlock my truck, put my beer in the back seat, turn around and tell him he needs to watch his mouth as I’m walking towards him. And lo and behold, strike three rolls right out of his mouth...another “*f-wordk you.” Now his ass is on spent time. He goes to reaching in his pockets, fumbling around, and that’s when the right nailed his ass. Knocked him clear off his bike, he hit the asphalt and didn’t even twitch. That’s when I put his bike on top of him...he needed a little time-out to re-group.

Moral of the story...if ya wanna be a crackhead/methhead...be somewhat decent when trying to bum money for a hit...and leave the “*f-wordk you’s” out of it. Be my best advice. He got an earlier Christmas gift!

Maybe "fucckk you" is methhead for "can you spot a homie a bluey or two"?

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
3:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sup Mike?

Stupid windy here. Supposed to get freezing rain.
Its all that slack azz @stihl livin fault.
Getting chilly, but no snow or rain for a couple days. Got a good one for you. Guy brings me his 72 f100 to tune it up. Said he took it to a nearby shop, but they couldn't work on it because it doesn't have a computer. I got a good laugh out of that one.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Getting chilly, but no snow or rain for a couple days. Got a good one for you. Guy brings me his 72 f100 to tune it up. Said he took it to a nearby shop, but they couldn't work on it because it doesn't have a computer. I got a good laugh out of that one.

That doesn't surprise me at all. Most of the *s-wordsticks can't even drive a manual trans much less do any type of adjustments on a carburetor.
It is funny though.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
3:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That doesn't surprise me at all. Most of the *s-wordsticks can't even drive a manual trans much less do any type of adjustments on a carburetor.
It is funny though.
Yep pretty tarded for sure. Thinking without a computer is tough work lol.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening girls.
Went up to see the folks for a few today.
Dad took it upon himself to take down two trees next to the house a few days ago.
I had told him to wait til I got there, but he did it anyway.
He climbed the Water oak and cut limbs off that were at least 16", then cut it and wedged it over.
He scares the chit outta me. Hes 74.:eek::facepalm:
1223201650a.jpg

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Yes I still have a dwell meter, timing light, and vacuum gauge.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm thinking a pretty rare thing nowadays lol. How are you doing Randy?

I'm doing pretty good Mike. Been contemplating the Duraspark II distributor. Crane makes an adjustable vacuum advance, and springs to recurve the mechanical advance. Looks like mine is in good condition, so that's the route I'm taking.

Use those and then watch the radio antenna for that last tweek for a smooth idle.

Exactly.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
6:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
But.....did you give him the 10 bucks?
Negatron...only thing he got was half the prize, in spades called a right with five. I tried to show some patience in the beginning, and accomplished that. When the count was 0-2, I thought ok. When the count went 0-3 at the plate, it was too late...my patience was spent with the young man. I didn’t ask for it...I simply shut his mouth. And moved on.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Negatron...only thing he got was half the prize, in spades called a right with five. I tried to show some patience in the beginning, and accomplished that. When the count was 0-2, I thought ok. When the count went 0-3 at the plate, it was too late...my patience was spent with the young man. I didn’t ask for it...I simply shut his mouth. And moved on.

I would have stuck a ten spot in his pocket for chits and giggles. LOL