Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dave does that when parts go out of stock. There is a reason, maybe it had to do with listing fees?

@Definitive Dave

I could be wrong, but I think it's got something to do with not wanting to have orders placed while an item is out of stock. Keeping it listed as in stock, but exorbitantly priced solves the issue.

To the OP, have you considered a battery saw? I love two stroke saws as much as the next guy, but I've been really liking my new m18 chainsaw.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I think it's got something to do with not wanting to have orders placed while an item is out of stock. Keeping it listed as in stock, but exorbitantly priced solves the issue.

To the OP, have you considered a battery saw? I love two stroke saws as much as the next guy, but I've been really liking my new m18 chainsaw.

For trimming maples or Apple trees. hehe...

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That listing had 12+ (lightly used saws as shown in pic) in stock.

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nope. Also CS-452ESX, CS-4310SX, CS-390ESX (not sure if these are available in US though).
None of those are listed on the USA website.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did not go to saw store yet but am taking notes.
Ran first long cuts with 034 since rebuild.
Pretty good but the new compression points out the junky master controls, not easy starting.
Friggin hot here today.

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did not go to saw store yet but am taking notes.
Ran first long cuts with 034 since rebuild.
Pretty good but the new compression points out the junky master controls, not easy starting.
Friggin hot here today.
90 degrees here. I do not like summer.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

The M18 looks really GAY probably runs out if juice after a few minutes.

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
2:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds like Alaska is calling some of you fellas. I like the heat, old injuries hurt less in the heat than the cold.
I'm think B.C. and a timber falling job. Gimme 3 or so years and that's what I wanna do. My injuries make me highly susceptible to heat so I prefer colder temps when possible.

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The humidity is also very high here, that's what makes it so unbearable.

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This actually makes sense!!!

He said someone actually bought a wiesco piston that was out of stock for $2500! Dude paid him and everything. Of course, Dave refunded his
Or, he feasts on elderly customers making mammoth mistakes with a mouse or their fingertips. I simply cannot condone that. Just MHO.

Well I can see you have never met or had any business dealings with Dave. Too bad. You would has found that he is a genuine as they come. If there is any problem whatsoever with any of his products he will stand behind them and make it more that right. But hey, your opinion based on no experience is cool too.

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had to go to shop so checked out their stock.
They have 2, two, said they were selling fast as they get them. And no Spring sale because nothing to sell.

Two more tanks through the 034= happy.

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've got 3 550xp/2253 saws. One for my son, two are ported. They are light, easy to handle saws. Used ones are easy to find. Good saws to learn with as long as they know not to cut faster than they can think.

Mr Awesome

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds like Alaska is calling some of you fellas. I like the heat , old injuries hurt less in the heat than the cold.
I have old injuries, metal plates, screws, arthritis etc...and yes cold makes them hurt worse, but the heat just kills my energy level and it makes my head leak really bad and I just don't like it.

Last edited:

BangBang77

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Or, he feasts on elderly customers making mammoth mistakes with a mouse or their fingertips. I simply cannot condone that. Just MHO.

Wow. Just wow.

What an ASSumption by you, with zero firsthand experience, knowledge, or insight. I've done a few deals with Dave on Ebay and all were smooth and square.

Wild accusations with no supporting data or evidence is not what OPE is about. I come here to get away from the retarded hyperbole and keyboard courage of the world.

I don't know you any more than you know Dave, but your post tells me all I need to know about you.