High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

My Son

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
10:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
12 years ago in the early, still in the sack, Daniel came home from wholesale paper route. 2:40 or so I came back and found he had killed himself. I've got almost no emotions left for much of anything. He was the joy of my life. So a lot was expressed over a few months. Just a note on this date of history. No guessing of what could been, glad to have been his dad
My condolences go out to you Tony for your loss my friend

Clemsonfor

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This saddens me to read this, so sorry you had to go through this. My son is the joy in my life. I can't even imagine your pain. I can't even tell you what to do, I believe you must be a stronger man than I would be in this situation. May he be with the Lord right now and both watching over you.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This saddens me to read this, so sorry you had to go through this. My son is the joy in my life. I can't even imagine your pain. I can't even tell you what to do, I believe you must be a stronger man than I would be in this situation. May he be with the Lord right now and both watching over you.

The loving power of the universe has been with. The pain only lasts as long as the focus is on "what I lost" the deep joy and pleasure of being his dad countered that til it was done. I did the best, collection agency and loss of his 1st love contributed.
I'd like to have the agent with the collection company deeply understand the results of his words.

Clemsonfor

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The loving power of the universe has been with. The pain only lasts as long as the focus is on "what I lost" the deep joy and pleasure of being his dad countered that til it was done. I did the best, collection agency and loss of his 1st love contributed.
I'd like to have the agent with the collection company deeply understand the results of his words.
Again, I am so sorry for your loss. I simply cannot bout my feelings into words. You sound like an amazing man. Your son was and is lucky to have you as a father.