Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
6:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My grandson had shoulder surgery a few days ago. He helps me with testing the saws....especially the bigger ones. I'm sure you fellas probably won't remember, but a few years ago I tore a tendon loose in my wrist starting an 084. I admit to being a little gun shy of these bigger saws. I'll work up the courage soon. LOL

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
7:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Who said I was planning on posting any videos? To do that I'd need to upload them to YouTube. Not sure I wanna add anything to YouTube.
Fork YooToob! Check out Vimeo. Or use the Dropbox like that degenerate @Egg Shooter

speedy recovery to your grandson.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is there a sissy button on this 881? Lol.
If I was closer, I'd start them for you.

Lee H

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
4:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My grandson had shoulder surgery a few days ago. He helps me with testing the saws....especially the bigger ones. I'm sure you fellas probably won't remember, but a few years ago I tore a tendon loose in my wrist starting an 084. I admit to being a little gun shy of these bigger saws. I'll work up the courage soon. LOL

I will put a 101 powered Kart saw in your fingers and see how you start that MoFo. :D

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Decomps are okay, Rando...you can leave mine in lol

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

How much Timing advance did you give it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Randy.

I know what you mean... I have started wearing a leather welding gloves to fire these big things...

I know that ugly one is prolly gonna kick like a mule.

I never thought it would be so intimidating to crank a stalled 120cc saw that is bolted solid on the dyno, with oily hands...

20211026_101510.jpg

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
6:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Randy.

I know what you mean... I have started wearing a leather welding gloves to fire these big things...

I know that ugly one is prolly gonna kick like a mule.

I never thought it would be so intimidating to crank a stalled 120cc saw that is bolted solid on the dyno, with oily hands...

View attachment 313897

I have some 12x12 cants....gonna put 4 together to make a good test chunk for these beasts. Bubba is out of commission for a few weeks, but I believe I can manage to wrestle them out of the back of the barn if I cut em in two.

As for starting the big bastards, I'll manage.