MS462C - 572XP Comparison

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Very sad, indeed. This small resort town of Mati was devastated.

Looks bad.
A buddy of mine was there, haven't heard from him, brought his family there as he's temporarily stationed there; then he was pulled out and they are still there, praying for the best for them as well as others.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
4:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I thought you had a deuce and a half?

If its a high boy dont they run a divorced tcase? You could just have an all GM drivetrain.

I also have a 3l80 with a driver side drop 241 that can be yours if you can find away to get it their.

Last edited:

sawfun

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I thought you had a deuce and a half?

If its a high boy dont they run a divorced tcase? You could just have an all GM drivetrain.
Thankfully the state of Oregon licensed my deuce and a half (M35A3C) as an American General pickup so I can run passenger car plates vs the expensive commercial ones. After hearing that, my insurance company insures it as a stake bed pickup for about a third the price of commercial truck insurance. While it has poor city manners, it does get 13mpg and is no longer or wider than the 2003 Dodge crewman my ex girlfriend had, however it sure looks it. I got it for use as a street legal skidder.
download_20150906_235148.jpeg

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thankfully the state of Oregon licensed my deuce and a half (M35A3C) as an American General pickup so I can run passenger car plates vs the expensive commercial ones. After hearing that, my insurance company insures it as a stake bed pickup for about a third the price of commercial truck insurance. While it has poor city manners, it does get 13mpg and is no longer or wider than the 2003 Dodge crewman my ex girlfriend had, however it sure looks it. I got it for use as a street legal skidder.
View attachment 134086
That's badass

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 134086

Now bob it.

RedGas

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
And yet the Pontiac 400 in my 69 Goat put out 350bhp and prolly got better mileage (12 mpg?) than that pig 390.

...or maybe it was a 360 in Bob's truck...I forget, honestly. All I remember is that it was a DOG.

On the other hand, my Dad had a (I think) 78 Ranchero with a 351 Windsor / 4bbl and auto, looked like this one:

003.jpg

That truck was damn fast, and could be scary with that light ass end when it shifted into 3 if you had your foot in it. Flogging Country Squire from hell...I remember about 2 yrs before I got my DL, Dad took me out and got me drunk and he was too hammered to drive and made me drive home like 25 miles...Mom was NOT amused.

Last edited:

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 134086
Do you have to put lights on the logs, or just a flag lol.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What does a retired military truck like that go for?
get on Ironplanet.com and you can find all sorts of stuff.

On the other hand, my Dad had a (I think) 78 Ranchero with a 351 Windsor / 4bbl and auto, looked like this one:

003.jpg

That truck was damn fast, and could be scary with that light ass end when it shifted into 3 if you had your foot in it. Flogging Country Squire from hell...I remember about 2 yrs before I got my DL, Dad took me out and got me drunk and he was too hammered to drive and made me drive home like 25 miles...Mom was NOT amused.

Dam sounds like we could be related lol.

sawfun

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

003.jpg

That reminds me of a 66 El Camino I stuck a stout big block in as it already had a 4 speed. man, with rock hard 50's on the back you could get stuck on a hill in the rain as though it were ice. That car was a handful, I guess that's why I gravitated to AA fuel altereds. I do enjoy keeping busy doing a driving job.

Last edited: