ms 462

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
12:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I'm not the guy who runs out and buys the newest thing out there! Besides I think I'll like this better and it's proven itself already!
03d2194e0a1e9020c49b9943571a0e71.jpg
They are a beast modded. Pick up a max flo and ho oiler and you have a production animal. Not as smooth as the 7900’s or a 372, but not that bad for rubber av.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
11:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I keep getting conflicting timelines on the 500i. The local dealer here just got to play with one in Calgary a couple weeks ago and was told then that we would be seeing them very soon in Alberta. And yet the dealer that I do 95% of my business with emailed me a couple weeks ago saying that he just got word that we wouldn’t be seeing them until March of 2020.

I would like to think we will see them sooner then later but we still can’t get a wrap handle for the 462 yet so I don’t have real high hopes of seeing the 500i any time soon. But I have been wrong before, quite often actually lol

My dealer here still has a 462wrap on the shelf and one NIB. Can’t understand why Edmonton hasn’t been re-supplied yet.

Arctic Wraps is a totally different story that is starting to drive me batty. Might need a wrap non Arctic and an Arctic flush handle...

deye223

AIR FUEL SPARK VROOOOOM
Local time
2:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
+Update

+Update+
Just got out of the police station I had to go up there so I can identify my saw. They said I will have to appear in court with documents to prove it's mine and that it shouldn't be a problem getting it back. She will contact me next week for a court date.

Suks because I'll have to take a day out of work but I am pressing charges because I want the day's pay from this loser.

He's very lucky I didn't meet him in a dark alley...he wouldn't be able to walk for a week.
Gee you blokes are lucky cops here won't lift a finger unless it's worth $5000 and even then you don't count on them to do anything .
It sucks

deye223

AIR FUEL SPARK VROOOOOM
Local time
2:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think the guys out west are gonna kill it quick with big bars..i don't think the A/V will take it.

That's not a good thing in my opinion.

But I think its a home run for polishers/firewooders/service guys who wanna run 20-24" bars and tell stories about it on OPE.
EXACTLY althow I haven't used one I would bet it will be just as spongy like the huskys 390 and yes I had one and then sold it then got a PORTED stihl ms460 .