ms 462

Backtroller

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not the Wisconsin tractor pulling crowd, everyone I drank with up there either drank Busch or Bud Light. That miller crap ain’t fit for consumption
Ok my bad. There’s 100 people I had not accounted for.

Just giving you grief.....I myself, like spotted cow and many micro beers.

Terry Syd

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Years ago I did a 'taste test' of the top six beers. Michelob was supposed to be the Champagne of beers and it always came last with everybody who did the test. The top two were always Miller High Life and Schlitz.

Just get the beers you want to try, have someone pour them into identical glasses that are marked with a number. The person being tested doesn't know which beer is in each glass. Then after they line them up best to last, look at the numbers and see what the beers were. You'll likely be very surprised.

EDIT: It's a good way to start a party too!

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
5:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Years ago I did a 'taste test' of the top six beers. Michelob was supposed to be the Champagne of beers and it always came last with everybody who did the test. The top two were always Miller High Life and Schlitz.

Just get the beers you want to try, have someone pour them into identical glasses that are marked with a number. The person being tested doesn't know which beer is in each glass. Then after they line them up best to last, look at the numbers and see what the beers were. You'll likely be very surprised.

EDIT: It's a good way to start a party too!

Just a quick note: Miller High Life is the "champagne of beers".