Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
10:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Neither? The dead horse part made me chuckle. So many questions come to mind...

Where does one keep a dead horse? What's the going rate for a dead horse? What's the stage of decomposition of the dead horse...asking because I'm not sure when dead horses stop becoming viable to make good glue. If the dead horse is still good for glue making...how much glue can I expect from the dead horse? Did the dead horse have a name before it died...if so, was it Elmer? Is it illegal to get a dead horse stuffed? Is the horse I rode in Tennessee still alive? Did the horse that John rode ever get untangled from that tomatoe cage, or did it die? Could you put a dead horse head on a wall mount like a dead dear? Or is that just weird?

So anyway...that's the direction I went when I read that post. Which is why I found it so damned hilarious. I can't be the only one. But I digress...carry on about the weird dingaling in the 461 crankcase...it's way more interesting than dead horses. :D
Around these part a "gut wagon" will charge ya $65 for a dead horse.

I almost posted something worse, but I did not want anyone getting butt hurt!
fug them! Post it.

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Where does one keep a dead horse? What's the going rate for a dead horse? What's the stage of decomposition of the dead horse...asking because I'm not sure when dead horses stop becoming viable to make good glue. If the dead horse is still good for glue making...how much glue can I expect from the dead horse? Did the dead horse have a name before it died...if so, was it Elmer? Is it illegal to get a dead horse stuffed? Is the horse I rode in Tennessee still alive? Did the horse that John rode ever get untangled from that tomatoe cage, or did it die? Could you put a dead horse head on a wall mount like a dead dear? Or is that just weird?

So anyway...that's the direction I went when I read that post. Which is why I found it so damned hilarious. I can't be the only one. But I digress...carry on about the weird dingaling in the 461 crankcase...it's way more interesting than dead horses. :D

I was thinking while reading this that you was gonna ask if it was legal to rape a dead horse

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can't read German, but I think this settles the debate!

Thanks for the info.

In summary, the dohicky is there to cool the piston!!! We can now speak freely about it!
I can read it but didn't even try.

FWIW, PDF translation, far from perfect, still a lot of untranslated German in it, quite some translation errors.
I pushed it through an PDF translator, have nothing to do with the translation itself.

The other file (spülbrücke2.pdf) can not be translated the same way, apparently it hasn't been saved in the required format (OCR editable,text).

Attachments

• spülbrücke.de.en.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 3

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
11:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Gang.

big t double

You can call me Teddy Eastwood.....
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Redbull661

661 hoarder (BlueBallz)
Local time
User ID