GoldMember
Local time
12:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
With a belt sander.... Yup... a belt sander

Hey.....if it works, it works.

But, this is the sort of thing that is fine on your saw, or even your buddies saw. But not ok for a paying customer's saw.

But you already know that.

I had to say it for the fellas who might read this and be like....."I gots a belt sander, I'll start building dem saws for big moneys".

LOP

Fruecrue

certified hand catcher
Local time
1:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

But, this is the sort of thing that is fine on your saw, or even your buddies saw. But not ok for a paying customer's saw.

I had to say it for the fellas who might read this and be like....."I gots a belt sander, I'll start building dem saws for big moneys".

LOP
You said LOP.

L9L!

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
aus

LOP
Austin is a bright kid...he knows you cant get "rich" with a belt sander.

he knows all the Rich guys got that way renting PIGS....

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
12:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

ZukiRyder400

Breaker of recoils
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Update: Just over a week ago I took muh 562 out for a few test cuts. It runs strong, the EL-46 bogs weren't as persistent like before but they were present. I actually want to raise the exhaust just a hair to get it back to stock and maybe even go a little bit more. Not gonna touch the intake though. When I took everything apart, the cylinder felt really good, piston is a little scored from the first time that I ran it without a base gasket just about a year ago. The 1184 sealed up REALLY well I almost couldn't get the cylinder off. When it finally let go I almost tumbled to the ground. I have no idea why but I decided to take the piston off. Got one circlip off just fine but the other one went flying across the barn at light speed. I spent 45 minutes lookin for the darn thing and couldn't find it:BangHead::(. But last Monday or Tuesday my dad had ordered a new set of circlips along with the 281 parts that I need. I forgot to mention that I was also doing a 281 up so this thread will be for the 562 and the 281. Stay tuned for the 281, still waitin on parts for it. Stay tuned

ZukiRyder400

Breaker of recoils
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Forgot to ask you guys something... for some reason, my 562 sounded like it wasn't getting full throttle when I stabbed the throttle. I have 2 carbs and both do the same exact thing. But it four strokes at 12,400- 12,500 with no load. Coil maybe? And if I were to get a new coil would I have to take it to a shop and wipe it like a new carb?

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Forgot to ask you guys something... for some reason, my 562 sounded like it wasn't getting full throttle when I stabbed the throttle. I have 2 carbs and both do the same exact thing. But it four strokes at 12,400- 12,500 with no load. Coil maybe? And if I were to get a new coil would I have to take it to a shop and wipe it like a new carb?

The 562 has a rev limited ignition that starts to pull sparks around 12,500 RPM.

The autotune doesn't like being reved up with no load on it a lot. It causes the autotune to change the fuel settings to be more rich than needed, it will probably take 10 decent size cuts before it pulls the fuel back out and cleans up.