Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
6:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s been sitting in my garage for a while now. I’m sure we could do a payment plan.

Going to need to $$ to pay for a new puppy but that is a story for a different thread.

You're getting a second dog?

You should get a second kid at least you can claim them on taxes.

Local time
7:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Pics please!:icon_popcorn:

This guy with the manners requested nicely, you douchecanoes better start posting some pics before he gets mad!

These farkin fatasses eat breakfast until noon, take a lunch break, play with saws for 30 minutes, lay down for afternoon naps, then its dinner time. Somehow i doubt we will get pics.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
6:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ya I was supposed to take pictures and never once thought of it. @redline4 is a bad influence. I did learn some great things yesterday thanks to Kevin and Steve. Was a long day as I was up at 4am and got home at 11pm. Might actually have to take a nap today. Thanks to the Kunz family for dinner

ChipsFlyin

OPE Platinum Member
Local time
7:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
This guy with the manners requested nicely, you douchecanoes better start posting some pics before he gets mad!

These farkin fatasses eat breakfast until noon, take a lunch break, play with saws for 30 minutes, lay down for afternoon naps, then its dinner time. Somehow i doubt we will get pics.
:risas3:
Ya what he said^^^! Or else :bash: and:flamethrower2:!

Last edited: