High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Milling stuff

lumberjackchef

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Howdy Mike! Good looking cherry Brother! think we need a hardness there to go along with this one eh? Heres a list that I found that actually included the osage orange in it. Its up there , But there are several North American trees above it on the scale.....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janka_hardness_test

lumberjackchef

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I Love me some inlays!!!! This is a 14' x 38" wide figured Walnut table with about 30 inlays of oak leaves, acorns, turkey tracks, deer tracks, and pintail ducks. The legs are burl slabs that I timberframe joined and everything was chainsaw milled and live-edged. It was commissioned for a buddy of mine's hunting lodge dining area!
tablelodge239.jpg
tablelodge215.jpg
tablelodge156.jpg
tablelodge257.jpg
tablelodge109.jpg

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
6:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow, nice! I'd love to learn how to do that someday. Really, really nice piece, except I'm not a fan of the real thick high gloss finish. You sir, do some mighty fine work ;)

lumberjackchef

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Wow, nice! I'd love to learn how to do that someday. Really, really nice piece, except I'm not a fan of the real thick high gloss finish. You sir, do some mighty fine work ;)
Thanks for the kind words........Yeah I wasnt very excited about doing all that work and using a laquer for finish, but ya got to please the customer!

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got to do some milling today. I didn't have much time and spent most of it fixing a brake line on the old Chevy.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg