PAST Michigan gtg and race

EvilRoySlade

What’s my line?
Local time
10:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just remember when EJ says his saw is “kinda fast”, kinda is not what he meant. Lol
And @EJ mcnamara if the freak 2100 never makes it back to you, I probably wasn’t involved. :D

For fun the guys that race normally should cold start against over the block hobbyist. Might be entertaining. 5 cuts for the real close match guys. You know, keep the laughs in it
Bummed I can’t squeeze it in.

EJ mcnamara

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The classes are 3 cube 5 6 and the open two man crosscut jack and Jill bow saw under hand water boil axe throw stock saw classes to for men and woman I’m putting up a 100.00 per class

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If anyone would like to participate and would like to borrow a saw, please let me know and i will bring something along for you.
I will be there but wont be competing this time due to a broken rib.
If anyone needs race parts or regular parts or Wiseco pistons etc, I can bring them along to save you shipping.
Dave

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
9:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If anyone would like to participate and would like to borrow a saw, please let me know and i will bring something along for you.
I will be there but wont be competing this time due to a broken rib.
If anyone needs race parts or regular parts or Wiseco pistons etc, I can bring them along to save you shipping.
Dave

Will your saws know the difference between sod and wood with out you running them? Asking for a friend