High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

PAST 2022 Northern Wisconsin GTG and races October 1st.

sledneck22

But, is the chain sharp?
GoldMember
Local time
4:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I kinda figured you would, bet the fishing was good up der eh!
Yeah, sure was.
6 guys, 3 boats, 6 1/2 days fishing. We kept count, 1073 fish, over 1000 walleyes, 70 gallons of fuel burned in only my boat (basically what it took to drive one way in the truck (670 miles, 1340ish round trip).
biggest in the group was a 27" walleye, personal biggest for me was a 26 1/2". The last day I caught 3 over 26", 3 more between 25-26" and 20 total that were 23.5" and larger. Even had trouble one day catching "unders" at 18.25" or less for supper. Average size was probably 21" long. Incredible trip.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I tried calling on Saturday and turned out I was a day late. Talked with Big Dan and think we'll try and have some kind of memorial for him at his gtg or possibly mine as well if enough different folks turn up.
Brian said when he called me some months ago he was looking forward to getting back into the chainsaw scene and wanted to come to my gtg(this being prior to Dan announcing his).
Brian will be sorely missed by everyone in this community that had contact with him, I know he will be by me. :(

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Met him at Kevin’s. Sure wish I had the chance to get to know him better. RIP Brian

He was the first OPE member I ever met, came up to see me and gave me a chainsaw, a little Pioneer, I still have it and it still ran last I knew. Had numerous dealings with him after that, was always a pleasure.
I think I'll take that saw out of its case and see if I can't give it a piss rev or two...

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Project Pioneer piss rev was a success, I hand filed the chain, gave it a new spark plug and fueled and oiled it up. Took a bit for it to finally fire being empty and the old Tillotson dry as a bone from extended storage, but after a little bit of throttle massaging it finally came down and idled right along like it should.
Think I'll take it down to Dan's this weekend and let anyone that wants to cut a bit with the lil' P20.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah, but not that simple of course.

Dunn it numerous times, really it is just that simple. First you have to say it, then all you have to do is get up and do it, until the next thing you know, the scenery is changing before your very eyes. ;)

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's extremely difficult (expensive) to move a big machine shop...

There's a machine shop about 2 miles from me. Guy decided to retire about 5-6 years ago.
As far as I know all the machinery is still in there and he goes there occasionally to make the random part.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just keep remembering my Great Aunt and Uncle that went to Anaheim CA in the 40's when it was a beautiful place to live.
Hated to live in what turned into a crime neighborhood and said they couldn't afford to move out. Their home was worth 1M$, in reality they could have went almost anywhere else with $ to spare, they just couldn't see it that way and eventually died their miserable. I never forgot that.