Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
9:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If it is green, and doesn't die when I mow it, it stays. I hate bare soil. My neighbors love there zoisa(sp) , but to me it looks like yellow s-word. Nice to walk on though. Clover is nice and smothers other stuff. Doesn't need mowing as often either, and as a legume, it feeds nitrogen into the soil. Always had clover in the yard as a kid, seems they stopped adding it to seed mix as there is less maintenance, and industries depend on you spending for maintenance.

stretch5881

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
+1 on the university suggestion.
My neighbor does lawn maintenance for a living. His lawn does not have a weed in it. When we have dry weather and his grass goes dormant he is always trying to figure out why. I told him, his lawn has too much grass in it. 🤣 🤣

Seachaser

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Personally, I despise Bermuda. Even though it was invented in Georgia . I can’t get rid of it. It is in flower beds, garden, and food plots, I’ve harrowed it, tilled it, sprayed it, and it keeps coming back. I prefer centipede, but to each his own.

exCanuck

FartKnockerForum System Admin
GoldMember
Local time
8:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Personally, I despise Bermuda. Even though it was invented in Georgia . I can’t get rid of it. It is in flower beds, garden, and food plots, I’ve harrowed it, tilled it, sprayed it, and it keeps coming back. I prefer centipede, but to each his own.
It's really only crabgrass. I kill it with baking soda.