High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Brand new Toro 22298 issue...

Cashishift

New OPE Member
Local time
1:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Recently had a Honda HRC216 that had all sorts of issues ranging from issues with self propel to it smelling like it was burning oil to the main issue of cut quality. It would leave a strip down the left hand side of the mower almost every line down the yard. I tried everything and the dealer couldn’t figure it out either. The dealer gave me a credit for it and I picked up a Toro 22298 commercial model again, as I really wanted a mower that I’ll have for the next 20 years like the ones I grew up with. (95/96 Recyclers/Super Recyclers)

So I get the Toro home, it now has about 3-4 hours on it - and it’s doing the same dam thing with the stripe down the left hand side. Cannot figure out what on earth could be causing this issue. I line up the wheels on the last cut, left or right side depending on how I am cutting, mowing at speed 2 which is the fastest I would want to go. I bag the grass every time, and I am not cutting too much off as far as I can tell.

When the lawn is mowed with my brother in laws Toro TimeMaster, none of these issues present themselves.

Cashishift

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I think the issue is that you’re lining up the wheels, and it doesn’t cut whatever is blocked by the deck. I mow in 3/4 strips, not full strips, and I don’t have this issue.
This is about the only thing I can think of.. but never had to do this with the Toro’s of yesterday.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Could this little wedge be causing problems?
Screenshot_20200609-114903_Samsung Internet.jpg

How you like that Kawasaki?