Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
7:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is there a seperate thread on this yet?

In is none of my business but I am thinking as a collective group we could easily buy enough tickets to get the family a good price. On some mornings when I do not have to be anywhere early I go to a convenience store across in Iowa around 5:30AM. It has a Dunkin Donuts in it. I am a cheap bastard and buy a fountain Dr. Pepper from the gas station for $1.49 and sit over on the Dunkin side reading the paper and using my phone. I see all these modern yuppies roll in driving their $70,000 SUV's and spent $10 on a latte' and a donut.

I am betting we can come up with $1000 is short order

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
7:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hope so lol I can do almost anything until it comes to a phone or computer and I'm useless
Stick with a computer and use the phone to talk. I am a techo idiot and I use PayPal all the time. Just go to their website and set up an account the scary thing is you will have to give them a credit card or bank info but it is pretty safe.

greystone mountain man

Well-Known OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
8:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Stick with a computer and use the phone to talk. I am a techo idiot and I use PayPal all the time. Just go to their website and set up an account the scary thing is you will have to give them a credit card or bank info but it is pretty safe.
Ok thanks,I appreciate it

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is there a seperate thread on this yet?

In is none of my business but I am thinking as a collective group we could easily buy enough tickets to get the family a good price. On some mornings when I do not have to be anywhere early I go to a convenience store across in Iowa around 5:30AM. It has a Dunkin Donuts in it. I am a cheap bastard and buy a fountain Dr. Pepper from the gas station for $1.49 and sit over on the Dunkin side reading the paper and using my phone. I see all these modern yuppies roll in driving their $70,000 SUV's and spent $10 on a latte' and a donut.

I am betting we can come up with $1000 is short order
I will try and get it started by the end of the weekend I'll post it here first and then the thread for the masses. Please spread the word and let all your friends know. I'd like to get Janelle a lot for this last big saw from John's collection! She is a very sweet lady and is very appreciative for all that we are doing to help her with this.

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
OK guys I talked with Janelle today and explained what were doing and she's blown away!

I plan on starting the waffle sometime tomorrow and wanted to explain a few things before I start it. First of all this is a benefit raffle for a widow of a saw buddy. Keep that in mind. We are going to use PayPal for the waffle and I ask that everyone does 3 things when entering the waffle. 1. Please pay with friends and family. 2 & 3 are together. When you send payment there is a section leave a note. In that section please leave your real name and your screen name on OPE. For instance...

Randy Evans/Pig Rentals

I'd like this to go very smooth and make a nice chunk of change for Janelle. When we decide to end it I'll post a numbered list of all entries received and can be verified your name is on there. I asked Glock37 to assist and we will use a number generator and video the event and post the video after the winner is drawn. If anyone has anything to add please do so now before we start.

Thank,
Dan

Lnk

Not Getting Any Rain
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
OK guys I talked with Janelle today and explained what were doing and she's blown away!

I plan on starting the waffle sometime tomorrow and wanted to explain a few things before I start it. First of all this is a benefit raffle for a widow of a saw buddy. Keep that in mind. We are going to use PayPal for the waffle and I ask that everyone does 3 things when entering the waffle. 1. Please pay with friends and family. 2 & 3 are together. When you send payment there is a section leave a note. In that section please leave your real name and your screen name on OPE. For instance...

Randy Evans/Pig Rentals

I'd like this to go very smooth and make a nice chunk of change for Janelle. When we decide to end it I'll post a numbered list of all entries received and can be verified your name is on there. I asked Glock37 to assist and we will use a number generator and video the event and post the video after the winner is drawn. If anyone has anything to add please do so now before we start.

Thank,
Dan
Let's not limit it to $1000. Let it run its course. We may even double it or more. This is for a good thing, so let's pump up the numbers. Thanks for doing this Dan.

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Let's not limit it to $1000. Let it run its course. We may even double it or more. This is for a good thing, so let's pump up the numbers. Thanks for doing this Dan.
That's my thought to let's run it and get her as much as we can and surprise her with it.