Lnk

Not Getting Any Rain
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
6:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I totally agree that it needs to run its' course but there also has to be a time frame involved.
What that time frame is...............I have no idea
I would let Dan decide as he is doing all the work. When donations slow to a stop, pull it. Janelle getting the most out of it is the important part. I have plenty of saws, as I believe most do.

Edit: If this saw goes for a record amount, we can all show our wives how valuable these saws are. 😂

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
5:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pay attention men. This part is extremely important. When you send money for these tickets, do not mention anything at all except for these two things. Your real name, and your screen name on ope forum. Select the "personal" or "friends and family" option, and add your name, and screen name. PayPal can be real strict about donations, fundraisers, etc. Dan is using PP just to keep it simple....so please, follow these directions.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
3:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pay attention men. This part is extremely important. When you send money for these tickets, do not mention anything at all except for these two things. Your real name, and your screen name on ope forum. Select the "personal" or "friends and family" option, and add your name, and screen name. PayPal can be real strict about donations, fundraisers, etc. Dan is using PP just to keep it simple....so please, follow these directions.
Got it, Boss!

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
5:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ahh yes $10 has already been decided! How about we say 3 weeks? Maybe reevaluate at 10 days or so?
I think that is a fine plan. All I meant earlier by a time frame was here locally I have seen waffles cooked for so long no one remembers them. I have seen some go 6 months and a waffle after that time is long forgotten.

HumBurner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think that is a fine plan. All I meant earlier by a time frame was here locally I have seen waffles cooked for so long no one remembers them. I have seen some go 6 months and a waffle after that time is long forgotten.
It's freeze-dried waffle

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And I always screen shot the payment
And pm it to whoever is running the show
It seems to work good keeping track.

Brown8417

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@PA Dan pm’d my PP send… and thanks for doing this. I believe I said this before but I’ll say it again the family bond and pure kindness shown on this form continues to floor me. I wish I knew more of you “in person”