Trader history (0)

nixon

Super OPE Member
Local time
4:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just want to thank y'all from the bottom of my heart. John really enjoyed being part of this chainsaw family. He spent A LOT of his time in his shop working on his snd the neighbors saws and chains. When he passed my world shattered and i asked Bud for some help with his chain saw stuff. Dan and Mike stepped up and were my biggest supporters. They took time out of their busy lives and helped me beyond measure. This raffle was amazing. I would like to say thank you for me, our daughter Tina and granddaughter Rowan. We will be forever grateful for you tremendous support. The amount raised was beyond any expectations i had. I hope every one who got one of John’s saws enjoys using them as much as he did. Thank you again
Janelle

Mrs. Nixon

Attachments

• 5D952B23-8EBF-4BC8-B615-2DF4A2276641.jpeg
    5D952B23-8EBF-4BC8-B615-2DF4A2276641.jpeg
    299 KB · Views: 42

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just want to thank y'all from the bottom of my heart. John really enjoyed being part of this chainsaw family. He spent A LOT of his time in his shop working on his snd the neighbors saws and chains. When he passed my world shattered and i asked Bud for some help with his chain saw stuff. Dan and Mike stepped up and were my biggest supporters. They took time out of their busy lives and helped me beyond measure. This raffle was amazing. I would like to say thank you for me, our daughter Tina and granddaughter Rowan. We will be forever grateful for you tremendous support. The amount raised was beyond any expectations i had. I hope every one who got one of John’s saws enjoys using them as much as he did. Thank you again
Janelle

Mrs. Nixon
Janelle it was our pleasure helping! This is what we as men and friends are supposed to do! It was a pleasure meeting and getting to know you. I just wish it would have happened while John was still here!