John Deere 2025

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
3:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That’s what they deal where my wife works and I can buy it at 10% off too the John Deere one was double the price. Think price of green tractors are close to the others but lost attachments were way more so far when I looked

ElevatorGuy

It’s up and down ;)
Local time
4:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Does yours spin the tires out or the hydrostatic drive just slip until you curl or lift the bucket? Just wondering mine seemed to stall out when it was new before even loading the engine down. But now as I get more hours on it it’s starting to lug the engine down some and spin out. Haven’t asked dealer if it was normal or not, maybe just breaking in like everything else’s. Has 24 hours on it
No, Something is wrong.

ElevatorGuy

It’s up and down ;)
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a small truck. Even though some dicks say its not a real truck, it does a lot for its size. Those guys can GFTs.
Lol, it’s just a smaller version right? What is it? Unless you have a Honda ridge line, Then I guess I’m one of the dicks.

ElevatorGuy

It’s up and down ;)
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The odyssey makes a great… wtf, Definitely not a truck. :D

Guido Salvage

Supreme saw hoeder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Doesn’t have air because they say the small tractors loose to much pto hp with the ac. Sure was nice in the constant rain/drizzle yesterday though. Was scraping the top few inches of sod and clay off at my sister in laws house to put up a dog fence. She wants to bury wire inside along fence to keep them from digging out it they try. So next thing to see is how my 3 pt pto auger drills clay with its 9” bit, have 30 post holes to put in

That cab is more of a greenhouse than an AMC Pacer. You will get cooked in that thing in the summer heat with no A/C. I have had to open the windows while plowing on sunny 50 degree days in February due to heat buildup.

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That cab is more of a greenhouse than an AMC Pacer. You will get cooked in that thing in the summer heat with no A/C. I have had to open the windows while plowing on sunny 50 degree days in February due to heat buildup.
Actually has vent fabs abs and with the back window open wasn’t to bad on the 75 degree days when I first got it. The front and rear windows open and the doors pop off if I want

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm on an early job.
To be continued.
I'll leave you with this.
No EGR delete required.
No stank out the pipe or nose plugs required while I'm the cab.
And no 5 pt harness needed to keep you in your seat over rough terrain.
Take that you jacked up smokey rollers!!

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I find it funny actually the effort some will put into hating on something that doesn't effect them. Tim, another Ridgeline owner here has strangers approach him to tell him why his truck isn't a real truck. The majority of truck owners I know use their truck as a family transportation device and rarely use it for anything else. Pull a small boat or a couple ATVs on a trailer. I'm not going to pay $20,000-$30,000 more for capabilities I don't need plus the mpg penalty. I get 17-18 mpg towing our camper. Hate on haters lol.

Oh I know! Just a friendly jab. :p. It is crazy how much people get all butt hurt over things that don't affect them in any way, shape, or form! You do know I bought my Santa Fe from the lot with a tow hitch? Has 40 more HP than my half ton Ford, and tows the same loads better than it too! And it's less than half the engine! :(

Last edited:

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm on an early job.
To be continued.
I'll leave you with this.
No EGR delete required.
No stank out the pipe or nose plugs required while I'm the cab.
And no 5 pt harness needed to keep you in your seat over rough terrain.
Take that you jacked up smokey rollers!!

Who rang your bell?

Oh, carry on... :D

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I was thinking the same thing but those doors looked pretty big. Figured if he put out the money and bought a front mount snow blower, summer is way shorter than winter!

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Actually has vent fabs abs and with the back window open wasn’t to bad on the 75 degree days when I first got it. The front and rear windows open and the doors pop off if I want

Almost turns into a canopy with a windshield with the doors off!

If it does get too hot, tint the glass. Made a huge difference in our Allis 7020.

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Aren't the doors easy remove for summer use? Windshield tilt out for 3 sided air movement? Haven't looked at anything but aftermarket cabs. They have those features on some.
Front and rear windows tilt out and the doors lift of pins plus has the vent fans

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
9FE56FED-8464-411C-93AD-BDBB1DCE68C5.jpeg08F732CE-5181-455F-8ABF-8B5F100D955B.jpeg
The king kutter auger isn’t designed for a sub compact or small frame compact tractor apparently. The Chinese one that everyone sells will work on a 1025r because the hoop is taller for more lift. Don’t want the China one so made a bolt in adapter that I will clean up and paint if i like the how it works. If not I’ll try a different spacing. All u-joints are still smooth no binding all the way up so should be good.

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The 1025r is called a sub-compact and the 2025r is a small frame compact according to how John Deere labels them. The 1025 is a few hundred pounds less and 6” shorter with smaller tires than the 2025r

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yep. Ridgeline. Tows more than we need. Higher pay load than some 1/2 tons, best ride of all trucks, 24 mpg unloaded and rated number one in reliability. We don't go off-road or will never tow even the 5000 its rated at. Maybe 3500 at most. Its not a conventional truck but its still a truck.
Don’t worry I didn’t get the real engine in my f-150 either just the 3.5 v-6 “with two turbos”. In 2014 they embarrassed the 5.0 pretty badly.