High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

It's Big Husky Time In Tennessee

ayoungtexan

I tell a lot of lies
Local time
9:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
What’s the longest bar a 395 and the 3120 can easily oil.

Wood Duck

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I just use an angle grinder on em. Don't even leave much of a scar if you're good with it.
First of all, one of them 395's is mine! Yayyy me! I'm excited to get it into some stumps this fall! I let my 78 year old father try out my new MMWS 550XP this summer. And he had at least 8-10 tanks through it before I got it back! He had a couple of semi-loads of hardwood poles courtesy of some land clearing my cousins are doing. He's one of the few left in the family that heats with wood, so all the oak, hickory, walnut, mulberry,etc that wouldn't make lumber ended up piled in his wood lot. I took the saw over there to break it in some myself, but it started pouring rain before I even got out of the truck. I left it with him to try out and break in for me some, and I guess he did! Two flatbed-semi loads of logs were cut to fit his wood stove out of that saw before I ever laid eyes on it again! LOL! I'm glad he had fun with it though. I might let it reside with him after the 395 gets here. He rarely needs, or even wants, anything over 20 inches in bar length anyway. I get most the big stuff for him.
Best thing I ever found for chiggers was straight Clorox bleach on a washcloth in the shower. Wipe em with the bleach, then soap up and rinse like normal. The swelling and itching declines a bunch. Also, if I know I've been into chiggers (like blackberry picking), I'll jump in the shower and bleach myself from the waist down, then lather and rinse. Won't get a one. Bleaching a patch of poison ivy also keeps it from spreading anymore, and dries it up quickly as well. That's coming from someone that could walk past a woods and be covered in poison ivy. Mom had to take me to the doc multiple times as a child with it. Bleach works 10x better for me than anything the doctor ever gave me. Might be worth a shot. Worst mess with chiggers I ever got into was working on a broke down lawn mower behind my father's pond. I was probably laying in the grass on my back off and on for two hours getting it repaired, then went back to mowing. My back was covered with over 50 chigger bites from my belt line to my ears. The ones between the shoulder blades were God-awful to get scratched if the missus wasn't close by!

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
First of all, one of them 395's is mine! Yayyy me! I'm excited to get it into some stumps this fall! I let my 78 year old father try out my new MMWS 550XP this summer. And he had at least 8-10 tanks through it before I got it back! He had a couple of semi-loads of hardwood poles courtesy of some land clearing my cousins are doing. He's one of the few left in the family that heats with wood, so all the oak, hickory, walnut, mulberry,etc that wouldn't make lumber ended up piled in his wood lot. I took the saw over there to break it in some myself, but it started pouring rain before I even got out of the truck. I left it with him to try out and break in for me some, and I guess he did! Two flatbed-semi loads of logs were cut to fit his wood stove out of that saw before I ever laid eyes on it again! LOL! I'm glad he had fun with it though. I might let it reside with him after the 395 gets here. He rarely needs, or even wants, anything over 20 inches in bar length anyway. I get most the big stuff for him.
Best thing I ever found for chiggers was straight Clorox bleach on a washcloth in the shower. Wipe em with the bleach, then soap up and rinse like normal. The swelling and itching declines a bunch. Also, if I know I've been into chiggers (like blackberry picking), I'll jump in the shower and bleach myself from the waist down, then lather and rinse. Won't get a one. Bleaching a patch of poison ivy also keeps it from spreading anymore, and dries it up quickly as well. That's coming from someone that could walk past a woods and be covered in poison ivy. Mom had to take me to the doc multiple times as a child with it. Bleach works 10x better for me than anything the doctor ever gave me. Might be worth a shot. Worst mess with chiggers I ever got into was working on a broke down lawn mower behind my father's pond. I was probably laying in the grass on my back off and on for two hours getting it repaired, then went back to mowing. My back was covered with over 50 chigger bites from my belt line to my ears. The ones between the shoulder blades were God-awful to get scratched if the missus wasn't close by!

Good morning Cameron.

I'll have to try the bleach. Fuggin chiggers.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
10:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just use an angle grinder on em. Don't even leave much of a scar if you're good with it.
Next time before you venture out and pull another stunt like this...go buy sulfur powder and hit your socks, crotch, waste line, etc with it. Or spray yer dress, socks, etc with Permanone or other sprays that work as well.