Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
8:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I enjoy watching a game or 2 each season, primarily the Viking/Packer games because of the grudge, and usually some of the super bowl. Otherwise, I’m either spending time with my family or bowhunting.

Crzybowhntr

Apprentice Slacker
Local time
9:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Same as @Crzybowhntr, when I played in high school and college, yes. I witnessed things at a D1 school that turned me completely against FB for many years.
I agree. I don`t know if it is because I am now older and don`t follow football as much as I did in the past or what, but the game seems different to me. I`m a bit old school when it comes to the fields, rules, hype, etc. I really lost interest in "field" sports when they went from good ol` grass fields to turf. I just think there is something to playing on actual grass, mud, and dirt vs playing on turf. Sure it may be cheaper to maintain but I don`t recall it being so expensive when I played sports that needed to raise hundreds of thousands of dollars for Maintenace costs. Plus, that turf crap burns when you slide on it.

Don`t even get me started on not being able to rip the QB`s head off now. What's the point in playing if you can`t do that...:D

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
9:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
51ceb83b45972f099c158593d222d7b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
8:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am now connecting the dots and feeling like I totally missed the inside joke that I’m assuming has to do with ElavatorGuy? Please enlighten me!

Reactions: Lnk