Jack of Many Trades
Local time
3:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@GuidoSalvage

In the Mill Upgrade thread, I stated "There is no way to prove God isn't real."

You responded: "Actually, it is impossible to prove there is a 'God'. I have yet to see any empirical evidence to prove there is."

Let's assume you are correct. "There is no empirical evidence to prove there is [a God]"
My statement still stands. It is impossible to disprove the existence of God.

So, if there is no way to prove or disprove His existence, we are at a standstill. If all is equal, would you not want to at least entertain the idea God exists? After all, if you are wrong, it means bad news in the afterlife, if there is one.

So, if you don't believe in God, it boils down to these 2 possibilities:
-Don't believe, live your life, and die. No afterlife.
Or...
-Don't believe, live your life, and die. Then, you have to spend time in Hell (I assume it is eternity, but I haven't concluded 100% that it is forever in all circumstances).

Alternatively, if you believe in God, it boils down to these 2 possibilities:
-Believe in God, live your life, and die. No afterlife.
Or...
-Believe in God, live your life, and die. THEN spend eternity in Heaven.

Again, if you can neither prove nor disprove the existence of God, it all boils down to the 4 choices above.

I don't know about you, but I'll take my chances trusting in God.

Sagebrush33

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It'll turn into a nasty spitting match for starters.
Second we don't bring politics to the table here. Not sure if it's the same for religion.
Besides, your time and energy is better spent elsewhere. Life's to short for squabbles.

JB-PlantHeirloom

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The numbers assigned to major animals in the Bible match their chromosome pairs, at least before the Mandela Effects. How did that happen for these nine animals, before microscopes, space aliens?

Even better is when you know what the numbers and chromosome pairs represent, when Jesus says "tell that Fox" it holds a deeper meaning.

Bat which was #44, which was the subject of an article I did on the vampire bat along with one about the living organism with the most pairs in the world, both their chromosome pairs have now changed. Now the Mandela Effect "hammerhead bat" holds it, I believe. Thanks to my (stupid bat) google questions while I saw the ME bats where being created, you now have the first bat in history (hammerhead) that honks :-D Check out the other new "mega" bats with six+ foot wingspans and private peaches the size of softballs.

Funny back story, I was showing the pictures of the new bats to a customer, and her mother says "That looks like the gargoyle out front", she rushes out to compare them, it was. I do not think they kept that idol much longer after that.

From https://biblenumbersforlife.com/

DONKEY
No. of Chromosomes: (62);
Number Meaning: “Jerusalem, Royal City”

CAMEL
No. of Chromosomes: (70);
Spiritual Number Meaning: “Elder”

FOX
No. of Chromosomes: (36);
Spiritual Number Meaning: “Exalting Man”

HORSE
No. of Chromosomes: (64);
Spiritual Number Meaning: “Breaking Fellowship”

WOLF
No. of Chromosomes: (76);
Spiritual Number Meaning: “Judge”

BAT
No. of Chromosomes: (44);
Number Meaning: “Blood Thirsty Killer”

HONEY BEE
No. of Chromosomes: (32);
Spiritual Number Meaning: “Fellowship”

LION
No. of Chromosomes: (38);
Number Meaning: “Break Faith”

PIGEON
www.biblenumbersforlife.com
No. of Chromosomes: (80);
Spiritual Number Meaning: “Son of Man”

The thing to remember is these codes in the form of names, have existed for 4,000+ years.

So, that gives you three choices:

#1 - The Bible is true.

Genesis 2 - 1599 Geneva Bible - by Tolle
19 So the Lord God formed of the earth every beast of the field, and every fowl of the heaven, and brought them unto the [x]man to see how he would call them: for howsoever the man named the living creature, so was the name thereof.

#2 There is no Creator, the Father of Jesus, and everyone from Enoch and Moses forward just happen to guess 9+ animals correctly and then apply that guessed number into coded sentences where if you just changed one dot, it would change the checksum of that sentence and paragraph.

#3 Space aliens did it !

Sagebrush33

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Second we don't bring politics to the table here. Not sure if it's the same for religion.
Besides, your time and energy is better spent elsewhere. Life's to short for squabbles.
And I mean elsewhere as in some of the many great threads of this site.
Many to choose from. Many a great learners too. So much knowledge shared.
The most popular threads continually pop up on the "New posts" list.
Enjoy :D

Ethobling

Jack of Many Trades
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can promise I will maintain a mature and respectful tone. After all, coarse language never changed anyone's mind.

Life's too short not to spread love and our Faith. :)

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.