Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
2:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dudes that wear cargo pants are less trustworthy than even dudes who wear soul patches...
I wear the wrangler Riggs cargo pants almost all the time. I spend most of my day driving, and don't want to sit on a wallet. So wallet goes in the cargo pocket. Plus that are thick, when you need to walk through blackberry brambles, you just walk right through them. Did I mention they are thick.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
11:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wear the wrangler Riggs cargo pants almost all the time. I spend most of my day driving, and don't want to sit on a wallet. So wallet goes in the cargo pocket. Plus that are thick, when you need to walk through blackberry brambles, you just walk right through them. Did I mention they are thick.

I wear cargo pants every day. I'm fat and cranky and don't wanna mess with jeans anymore.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wear cargo pants every day. I'm fat and cranky and don't wanna mess with jeans anymore.
I am old and cranky too, not sure what the hate is on cargo pants. Must be some pop culture reference I missed. I haven't watched football for over 20 years, and have an antenna on the roof. So I could have missed it!

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m not old or really cranky. I just have a low tolerance for
4173cba88bcfbb17463a03e3010a3d83.gif

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
11:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wore army jeans (camo cargo pants) for awhile, I really appreciated the side pockets and comfort of them. But wire, saws, and brush would wreck 'em far too quickly for my tastes so for outdoor work double front jeans took the lead. I still miss being able to stuff my phone in a lower front pocket for those times when I'm sitting for long periods of time.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The flex Duluth cargo are pretty good. I don’t mind paying for them as they hold up good. Handle briars pretty well too. I just bought new work pants this fall so went with those. Pretty butthurt they discontinued the olive green color. I was wearing the wrangler cargo pants but they start looking kinda bad early made cheap but could be bought cheap too.

But yeah 85” or nothing

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
1:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You haven't worn comfortable work pants until you've worn arborwear ascender pants..expenise..yes, but durable as hell, waterproof and comfortable.
They certainly make some high quality work wear. I’m a fan.

Reactions: Lnk

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You haven't worn comfortable work pants until you've worn arborwear ascender pants..expenise..yes, but durable as hell, waterproof and comfortable.
They 190$ good? I’m not sure if I can try em at that price. Any stores you can actually try them on? I’m a couple hours south of you

Reactions: Lnk

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
1:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve stopped at goodwill for button ups in the summer. Scored a couple pair of pants there. Honestly never thought of eBay on some work gear. It gets ruined anyhow Ima give it a go

I've gotten several different brands of uniform pants from ebay. They all last an incredible amount of time. Five times longer than denim at least....and that's buying used ones.