trooney

Admitted Woodaholic
GoldMember
Local time
10:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
this little Jonny 2055 is a freakin little ripper! I'm starting to like it more and more. I bought it off of fleabay, dirty as hell. In the description the guy said feplace the trigger cable and you should have a nice saw....Right!! Well after replacing the seals and having to pull the cylinder about 8 times, replacing the chainbrake, replacing the left front handle because it was smashed (no mention of that in the description), trigger cable and carb rebuild, she runs great. Its got a nice little pop to it and I just put it in 12" maple with .325 semi chisel and it just ripped right through. The carb adjustments are way off from what I thought they were but there is so little info about those saws that it might be where there supposed to be. I'm going to send one away next week to get massaged, and it will be interesting to see what it does side by side with my ported 346 OE. Took me a long time to get it right, but when you do those little buggers will not disappoint. Next up is my 2051. Cant wait!

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
3:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Great news good to hear this I’ll be interesting
S9me more good news turned up today

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas