High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

I noticed a problem with my ported 044...

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
7:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is Nikasil magnetic ?
great question
thinking back to early science class I remember touching a screwdriver to a magnet made the screwdriver tip magnetic itself for a short while
I would be worried about cleaning a saw with a magnet maybe magnetizing some part of the saw and making little ugly bits of hateful saw killing metal stuff to stick to the interior of the saw somehow.
But I love the idea of some type of really reliable crankcase cleaning for saws that don't need split, I always thing that using fuel will make the debris wet enough to stick inside till it dries days later and releases it saw killing payload into my newly rebuilt saw.
Maybe I am paranoid, OCD, and neurotic but I hate Canadian Geese like every other red blooded American.

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
im pretty sure that is a EPA drone missile dart they came up with to inflict chaos on those that dont adhere to the rules of the guberment :yawn:
If dis is the troof I heard drones dont fly over 2k' so you better send me that 064. It will be safe at my house. Dont bother with the hybrid, I heard it was a big turd.

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If dis is the troof I heard drones dont fly over 2k' so you better send me that 064. It will be safe at my house. Dont bother with the hybrid, I heard it was a big turd.
Sorry buddy I have my anti drone defense system in place! The hybrid is running very well but isn't even close to being finished! It just finished it's first tank of fuel on some black locust cookies getting rounds ready for the splitter! I will however bring them up for a visit!
5ea40d9a5d1b4118cef5b7fed269e1ee.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
hey Dan if you want to tear it all back apart and dye up an aftermarket tank handle and new air filter base let me know, I got one in the last batch that was missing the rubber base buffers so I can t sell it, I am interested to know how they would dye up.
Do you have a kettle big enough for a Tank handle?
I don't or I probably would have already tried it, I also bought a bunch of crazy colors of rit because I bet the tank handles will dye up nicely being white :)

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry buddy I have my anti drone defense system in place! The hybrid is running very well but isn't even close to being finished! It just finished it's first tank of fuel on some black locust cookies getting rounds ready for the splitter! I will however bring them up for a visit!
5ea40d9a5d1b4118cef5b7fed269e1ee.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Ahh man I wasnt refering to your hybrid Dan. I cant hardly make fun of your saws I havent even shook your hand yet.:)

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
hey Dan if you want to tear it all back apart and dye up an aftermarket tank handle and new air filter base let me know, I got one in the last batch that was missing the rubber base buffers so I can t sell it, I am interested to know how they would dye up.
Do you have a kettle big enough for a Tank handle?
I don't or I probably would have already tried it, I also bought a bunch of crazy colors of rit because I bet the tank handles will dye up nicely being white :)
Thanks Dave I am interested in doing that. I believe my pot is big enough. If not I can do the tank end then flip and do the front!

Last edited:

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ahh man I wasnt refering to your hybrid Dan. I cant hardly make fun of your saws I havent even shook your hand yet.:)
Oh that's OK buddy it's all in fun! Can't belive I haven't made the short drive over your way yet!