Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
9:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There is another over there that is 13............wanting $2000 in saws for nothing

Woodwackr

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There is another over there that is 13............wanting $2000 in saws for nothing
And you don’t want to be his corporate sponsor/sugar daddy?
🤣

Woodwackr

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks like I am on the outs again. I actually do not know what I did this time.
The problem seems to be the fact that the owner(s) believe everything Matty says and have no intention of banning an obvious bot that has no interest in saws, forestry, or anything else pertinent to AS. Pathetic, frankly, and I called out the current mod on this. Response? Ignore him/it. Well, when I get an email notification the ignored content is all there, rendering the “solution” moot. Mod didn’t like that. Pathetic…really pathetic.

Seachaser

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Again? You have a pile of stuff for sale over there.

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Historically that forum has always had the pecking order of chickens .Opposing opinions are not welcome or tolerated for very long .Although it's been 10-12 years since I visited that site evidently not much has changed .

Reactions: Lnk

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I found out what I said that was so offensive. I probably should have used a couple additional words in my repy to a member there. I generally cut right to the chase and it probably was a bit harsh but dammit it was true.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The problem seems to be the fact that the owner(s) believe everything Matty says and have no intention of banning an obvious bot that has no interest in saws, forestry, or anything else pertinent to AS. Pathetic, frankly, and I called out the current mod on this. Response? Ignore him/it. Well, when I get an email notification the ignored content is all there, rendering the “solution” moot. Mod didn’t like that. Pathetic…really pathetic.
Ole Matty is a real piece of poo. The last time he was the guy that complained. This time it was either him or Zale. Many of them have not interest in saws or forestry in general. For God's sakes I sent Matty on freaking Mini Mac on my dime to the tune of $120 in shipping just to spark and interest in saws. He did nothing with it. I has some "Orange Man Bad" shirts at Christmas I offered to all the lefties and they *b-worded and the thread was closed. Ungrateful bastards. If it wasn't for the good guys there I would leave. They entire ignore button crap is a joke.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Again? You have a pile of stuff for sale over there.
I generally list a bunch. I have a ton more to sell but no one seems interested. I try to list it over here also. I had one moron that was dead set he wanted to buy a pair of Mac 640's that I had on Ebay which had been listed here and on AS. I told him to find me here or on AS and it would be cheaper. He refused and it costs him.......cost me too

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm guessing they have more people passing through to sell to.
Probably 15 years ago or so the owners at the time were getting complaints that I was selling too much without being a sponsor. I thought that was a bit odd. I brought up the fact that the owners had ignored the PM's I had sent them about issues. I sent them copies of the PM's that I had sent to management that were never replied to over a course of months. They got the idea and dropped the issue.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
PM should still work
It appears PM's that are existing will continue to work but I cannot send any new ones. In others words the active PM conservations I have going are fine but I could not start a new PM but someone could start one with me. It is fine as I do not think this ban is long term.

..X..

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It appears PM's that are existing will continue to work but I cannot send any new ones. In others words the active PM conservations I have going are fine but I could not start a new PM but someone could start one with me. It is fine as I do not think this ban is long term.

As often as you're getting banned maybe its time to start looking in the mirror..

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As often as you're getting banned maybe its time to start looking in the mirror..
It really is the fault of the forum management. They allow political discussion on the forum. That's crazy in this polarized environment. There is no polite discourse anymore when it comes to politics. They allow it, then when things get heated, they ban people. We all have very strong feelings about the direction we think our country should be moving in, but this is not the place to be airing that out. This is an OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT forum.