I bought a Chinese diesel

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
6:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ll stay in it, this’ll be my last full year because I have enough credits to graduate a semester early next school year almost. Besides my mom wouldn’t let me drop out. Our ex-neighbor, now just friend, who is in his late 50s, dropped out back in the day and he is a real idiot.
Just because someone dropped out doesn’t make them an idiot. Its how the person applies themselves.

Last edited:

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just because someone dropped out doesn’t make them an idiot. Its how the person applies themselves.
This is true, though learning proper English and grammar won't hurt you. May actually help. I know guys that can fix stuff like you would not believe, yet they only have a 4th grade education. Why handicap yourself though?

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
5:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The only cam problems I've seen were on the GC190 vertical shaft series.
There were issues with the cheap Honda's 20 or more years ago.

Reactions: Lnk

Powerstroke Cowboy

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
4:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You are correct, lack of education does.
Likewise, education can not make an idiot smart. It simply makes him an educated idiot. I've met plenty of them over the years. The sad part is, they think they are smart because of their education.

Now, if you can combine the two, you have a winning combination.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Likewise, education can not make an idiot smart. It simply makes him an educated idiot. I've met plenty of them over the years. The sad part is, they think they are smart because of their education.

This.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Yes, education cannot make an idiot smart but smart people know the value of education, idiots do not.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As most can tell I am a huge proponent of education. I believe in education in all forms. Too often kids (and adults) hear the word education and just think of English, math, and science. Those are core areas but there is much more to education. The best education begins at birth with two loving parents. Sadly some lack that. After basic education to age 4 I firmly believe kids need to be enrolled in traditional primary schools. I believe that more now than ever. Today's society is poisoning our children. They are too disconnected with reality. On the flip side I will say that sadly some schools are doing the same. They are poisoning our youth. Folks, you need to remember, schools are local control. They are ran by an elected board of citizens. If you do not like what is going on let your voice be heard at the board meetings and in the ballot box. We must still persevere, not be disheartened, and make sure we stress quality education in many forms. As a father of three adult sons it is nice to see them mature and grow into men that actually listened to my Bill G stories along the journey of life. I know I listened to my Dad's and I miss him daily.

1725476959271.png

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As most can tell I am a huge proponent of education. I believe in education in all forms. Too often kids (and adults) hear the word education and just think of English, math, and science. Those are core areas but there is much more to education. The best education begins at birth with two loving parents. Sadly some lack that. After basic education to age 4 I firmly believe kids need to be enrolled in traditional primary schools. I believe that more now than ever. Today's society is poisoning our children. They are too disconnected with reality. On the flip side I will say that sadly some schools are doing the same. They are poisoning our youth. Folks, you need to remember, schools are local control. They are ran by an elected board of citizens. If you do not like what is going on let your voice be heard at the board meetings and in the ballot box. We must still persevere, not be disheartened, and make sure we stress quality education in many forms. As a father of three adult sons it is nice to see them mature and grow into men that actually listened to my Bill G stories along the journey of life. I know I listened to my Dad's and I miss him daily.

View attachment 431962
Also teach your girls to be women, before the schools teach them to be men. Lol

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Also teach your girls to be women, before the schools teach them to be men. Lol

I was never blessed with daughters. Good thing too because they would have looked like me instead of their beautiful mother