Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
5:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve understood the terms used in that specific joke for quite some time now actually.
School starts tomorrow sadly.
What do you mean sadly!!!
Education is the cornerstone of any successful society. Education comes in many forms and the intelligent folk take advantage of it.

In the words of Dean Wormer......

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
3:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What do you mean sadly!!!
Education is the cornerstone of any successful society. Education comes in many forms and the intelligent folk take advantage of it.

In the words of Dean Wormer......

I just really don’t like school, I’d rather go to work or putz with my small engine projects. I do maintain good grades in school though.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hated school and dropped out, got a low paying job and still have one. I advise you to stay in school.
I’ll stay in it, this’ll be my last full year because I have enough credits to graduate a semester early next school year almost. Besides my mom wouldn’t let me drop out. Our ex-neighbor, now just friend, who is in his late 50s, dropped out back in the day and he is a real idiot.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just really don’t like school, I’d rather go to work or putz with my small engine projects. I do maintain good grades in school though.

Well ..... :confundio1:

Reactions: Lnk

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ll stay in it, this’ll be my last full year because I have enough credits to graduate a semester early next school year almost..............

Is that online school?
.................... Our ex-neighbor, now just friend, who is in his late 50s, dropped out back in the day and he is a real idiot.
Does that tell you anything?

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Online yes. I suppose so yes, he doesn’t even know how to write good.
You should at least finish high school, but you do not have to have a college degree to make a good living anymore. However, I don't think small engine repair will get you where you want to go financially. If you are mechanical, and like doing that stuff, work on becoming an auto mechanic, diesel mechanic, airplane mechanic, large equipment mechanic, elevator mechanic, etc. There are a couple elevator mechanics on here that make a good living and there is a shortage. Whatever you do, learn as much as you can about the trade, and try to be the best at it.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You should at least finish high school, but you do not have to have a college degree to make a good living anymore. However, I don't think small engine repair will get you where you want to go financially. If you are mechanical, and like doing that stuff, work on becoming an auto mechanic, diesel mechanic, airplane mechanic, large equipment mechanic, elevator mechanic, etc. There are a couple elevator mechanics on here that make a good living and there is a shortage. Whatever you do, learn as much as you can about the trade, and try to be the best at it.
I’m going to finish high school and small engine repair will just be a side hustle/hobby. Diesel mechanics is something I need to learn more about. I’m not going to college.