Husqvarna 562 XP Mark2

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
7:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here where I live, we got a lot of dealers that don’t know. Excuse my French their ass from a chainsaw.
There are many dealers who don't know anything about chainsaws, it's price and spec they know a little about.
Just as bad when it comes to Stihl and Husqvarna.
In my opinion, Husqvarna is perhaps the worst, all the brands they bought over the years, the network they were supposed to maintain with the rubbish brands, lately is a mixture of various brands and Husqvarna saws.
If you put amateurs to sell, it's the price and spec that matter, they know nothing about what's inside.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
8:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There are many dealers who don't know anything about chainsaws, it's price and spec they know a little about.
In my opinion, Husqvarna is perhaps the worst, all the brands they bought over the years, the network they were supposed to maintain with the rubbish brands, lately is a mixture of various brands and Husqvarna saws.
If you put amateurs to sell, it's the price and spec that matter, they know nothing about what's inside.
I get a lot of UFO looks when I ask about upcoming saws at my dealers. Lol. Most are completely out of the know on the latest models. I use some really small shops that aren't cutting edge at all and most are still excited about getting the 562, whereas, here in Greece our dealers were only given the 560XP as a 60cc option.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
7:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I get a lot of UFO looks when I ask about upcoming saws at my dealers. Lol. Most are completely out of the know on the latest models. I use some really small shops that aren't cutting edge at all and most are still excited about getting the 562, whereas, here in Greece our dealers were only given the 560XP as a 60cc option.
I am lucky enough to have two skilled dealers close to where I live.
Both have been in the industry for close to 30 years, and both send the mechanics on courses.
Husqvarna, for the price of a 60cc mk II, they have probably factored in the warranty 😆

ZERO

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had a talk with my dealer and he insists the only difference is the electronics. He thinks another redesigned 562XP (mark iii?) is due out soon.

Dan would make perfect sence, the popular series that don't change numbers would help with the standard naming convention. T540/540 just got updated, 562 the bread and butter per Bob @Spike60 would make sence to keep the same number, which leads me to belive we could see a 550 refresh soon all with the 3rd gen of autotune.

For the average customer, nothing beats having a saw run on full choke stone cold.

DC1072

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I agree

J.Noss

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
we could see a 550 refresh soon all with the 3rd gen of autotune.

For the average customer, nothing beats having a saw run on full choke stone cold.
Owning a mark 2 550xp and a 572xp I gotta say it was odd/surprising the 1st time I started my new 592xp and had it run on full choke.. actually freaked me out a bit.

Seems like the 592 is more limited by the autotune when it comes to things like porting and increasing HP, the V2 AT on 572 and 550mkII less so.. hopefully that doesn't become the norm with new versions of saws, I'm still hoping that they'll eventually come out with a 572xp mark 2 or make something crazy like a 595xp or 5100xp or something

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Owning a mark 2 550xp and a 572xp I gotta say it was odd/surprising the 1st time I started my new 592xp and had it run on full choke.. actually freaked me out a bit.

Seems like the 592 is more limited by the autotune when it comes to things like porting and increasing HP, the V2 AT on 572 and 550mkII less so.. hopefully that doesn't become the norm with new versions of saws, I'm still hoping that they'll eventually come out with a 572xp mark 2 or make something crazy like a 595xp or 5100xp or something

It's the lower rev limiter on the 592 that really holds it back.

J.Noss

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's the lower rev limiter on the 592 that really holds it back.
Yeah I was talking to Joe about that because I wanna get mine ported, 12.5k rev limiter, I just don't know how much that'll matter in the cut because you're gonna be holding it below that anyway I'd figure. It might affect the HP numbers on dyno but how much would you notice it cutting I wonder?
BTW I seen the dyno of the 592 you built that was 9.9hp or so, that was impressive.

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah I was talking to Joe about that because I wanna get mine ported, 12.5k rev limiter, I just don't know how much that'll matter in the cut because you're gonna be holding it below that anyway I'd figure. It might affect the HP numbers on dyno but how much would you notice it cutting I wonder?
BTW I seen the dyno of the 592 you built that was 9.9hp or so, that was impressive.

I think the rev limiter is lower than 12.5k. I think it starts to pull sparks around 12k and the AT may do something before that with fuel.

The owner of that saw runs .404 chain to load it enough to keep it off the rev limiter and the AT happy.

J.Noss

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think the rev limiter is lower than 12.5k. I think it starts to pull sparks around 12k and the AT may do something before that with fuel.

The owner of that saw runs .404 chain to load it enough to keep it off the rev limiter and the AT happy.
Oh really? Wow..
Yeah I hear ya there, even with the 24" bar and stock saw I found I had to run a 8pin 3/8" to keep off the limiter, was thinking 9 pin once porting was done, would go 10 but then you have problems of the chain wanting to derail and stuff.. But that's a shame, really wish they'd have it at 13.5 or so at least.. we need to talk Husqvarna into making a 592R edition or something. That or custom ignition? (Bet that'd be pricey) I really thought early-on seeing it making better stock power than any other 90cc class saw that the 592 would be the one to build.. but since I bought the 592 that's what I'm stuck with at the moment.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
First climb and cuts with the 562XP Mark II. Gotta say I think I like it. Seems like a small 572XP to me. Same acoustics from the muffler. Very similar feel for power delivery—smooth in other words. I was able to accurately cut near my climbing lines without fear of chain bounce, kickback, etc. Highly maneuverable saw in the tree. It’s a little heavier than the previous version but better ergonomically in my opinion.

BC806551-DBED-4CC1-A45E-434590EF11D5.jpeg

Squareground3691

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
First climb and cuts with the 562XP Mark II. Gotta say I think I like it. Seems like a small 572XP to me. Same acoustics from the muffler. Very similar feel for power delivery—smooth in other words. I was able to accurately cut near my climbing lines without fear of chain bounce, kickback, etc. Highly maneuverable saw in the tree. It’s a little heavier than the previous version but better ergonomically in my opinion.

View attachment 394710
Any noticeable power difference ? , they’re supposed to actually be slightly lighter than original ,

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Α
Any noticeable power difference ? , they’re supposed to actually be slightly lighter than original ,
I honestly couldn’t tell you whether it has more power or not. The only 562 I have to compare it with is a old 5-bolt case saw that was built and ported from the get go. As far the weight, my dealer told me there was a 300 gram difference, so maybe he meant the old one was heavier. I don’t have a postal scale so I’m not much help see which one is heavier.