Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
6:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now for the million dollar question, what's the bestest way to remove this tag without damaging it?
I've never had to do such a thing before. I just have been leaving them on when I scrap a case. @jacob j.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
7:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Vewwy eezilee
Now for the million dollar question, what's the bestest way to remove this tag without damaging it?
I've never had to do such a thing before. I just have been leaving them on when I scrap a case. @jacob j.
Alex, I’ll take ‘Most anyfing udder than a jack hammer’ for $1000 please.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
4:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I use a pin punch from the back side - You should openings where the end of the rivets are seated. They're pretty easy to drive out.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
12:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve read this thread…. And I"m thinking …… I will bookmark it as the husky serial anal thread ..:risas3:

someone will get a old saw that will go on forever….(well & old tag and a newer saw :rolleyes:j

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I use a pin punch from the back side - You should openings where the end of the rivets are seated. They're pretty easy to drive out.

Thanks, I'll give that a go and if I succeed will have the rivets to send as well.
Plus sounds better than a napalm strike called in from @USMC615 Lol

KingCobra98

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve read this thread…. And I"m thinking …… I will bookmark it as the husky serial anal thread ..:risas3:

someone will get a old saw that will go on forever….(well & old tag and a newer saw :rolleyes:j

I guess I don't like a bare spot with two holes on my saw.

When I was a teenager I put K3500 fender tags on my short box k1500 with 6 bolt wheels.. Sure got a lot of head scratching in the parking lots / gas stations lol